1242 replies to this topic

#1081 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

last minute predictions for who they'll take in the first round?

Ill go with ristolainen for no reason other than nobody would see it coming
Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#1082 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

shinkaruk,.... or Nurse if we trade  larrson o boston (speculation)

#1083 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,652 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

I'll be surprised if NJ picks at 9 - I really think they'll trade back if certain guys have been taken.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#1084 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

Any good apps or anything to follow the draft on your phone? Ill be at Tim McGraw tonight. Really hoping to be able to follow though

#1085 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

Any good apps or anything to follow the draft on your phone? Ill be at Tim McGraw tonight. Really hoping to be able to follow though

Twitter if you have one

#1086 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

Twitter if you have one

Well duh, totally overlooked that on my part. Thanks for the reminder

#1087 Jerzey Devil

Jerzey Devil

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

I'm hoping for Domi if we don't trade up or Nischuskin is gone by #9.

#1088 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

I wish doors opened up a bit later, 12:30 for a 3pm start is meh lol

#1089 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

My 10 year old brother, while shaming me about my age by feigning not to know what a yo-yo is, he explained how he was working out with Max Domi the other day in preparation for his invitational tourny in Edmonton this week(story was confirmed by my Father, so I'm not just parroting rumors from a 10 year old LOL). Anyways, he was saying that Domi feared his type I diabetes would cause him to drop in the 1st rd.

Anyone know how that really affects an athlete? It's something Domi had to fight with his whole life, but I know fairly little about this and thought it'd be an interesting topic.

#1090 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 24,568 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

I wish doors opened up a bit later, 12:30 for a 3pm start is meh lol

Well people do want to take pictures with the trophies and camp out I suppose lol. I hope the trophies are still around after our second round pick though I might go early.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#1091 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

My 10 year old brother, while shaming me about my age by feigning not to know what a yo-yo is, he explained how he was working out with Max Domi the other day in preparation for his invitational tourny in Edmonton this week(story was confirmed by my Father, so I'm not just parroting rumors from a 10 year old LOL). Anyways, he was saying that Domi feared his type I diabetes would cause him to drop in the 1st rd.

Anyone know how that really affects an athlete? It's something Domi had to fight with his whole life, but I know fairly little about this and thought it'd be an interesting topic.

Guys like Jay Cutler and bobby clarke and nick boynton have played with it with no problem as long as they had it under control
Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#1092 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,174 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

Take it FWIW, but the guy who apparently broke the Kovy trade a few years ago on HF (his name is Dagoon, he owns a bar the players frequent from what I know) tweeted last night that he heard we're going hard after Bobby Ryan. So you're right Tri, we may not be picking 9th lol. Who knows, just thought I'd pass it along because the guy does know some people.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1093 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

Well people do want to take pictures with the trophies and camp out I suppose lol. I hope the trophies are still around after our second round pick though I might go early.

I have a feeling the way this is gonna be run is gonna be a sh!t show. Season ticket holders are let in at 12:30 but I'm not sure how they even tell us apart. I saw one email said to bring our season ticket holder ids and I don't even recall ever getting one lol

#1094 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,373 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

Dreger saying Carolina has three offers for their pick, and should get a few more. Should be traded before first pick announced. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1095 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

uru9uhy7.jpg

maharu8e.jpg

myqa5e9u.jpg

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#1096 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,373 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Take it FWIW, but the guy who apparently broke the Kovy trade a few years ago on HF (his name is Dagoon, he owns a bar the players frequent from what I know) tweeted last night that he heard we're going hard after Bobby Ryan. So you're right Tri, we may not be picking 9th lol. Who knows, just thought I'd pass it along because the guy does know some people.

I imagine Lou will probably want Anaheim's first rounder coming back. Without a pick next year, and without any guarantee that Ryan stays past 2014-2015, there needs to be some protection. Maybe 9 and one of Urbom and Gelinas for 26 and Ryan.

I still want Lou to kick the tires on number 5 though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1097 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,568 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

How crowded is it Colin? I think I'm just gonna get there around 2 cause I really don't care where I sit.

#1098 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,174 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

I imagine Lou will probably want Anaheim's first rounder coming back. Without a pick next year, and without any guarantee that Ryan stays past 2014-2015, there needs to be some protection. Maybe 9 and one of Urbom and Gelinas for 26 and Ryan.

I still want Lou to kick the tires on number 5 though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I'm definitely hoping Lou is kicking the tires on 5 as well, especially with the news coming that Carolina has multiple offers.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1099 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

This is getting VERY interesting. I'd definitely take Ryan for the 9th, but what else is it going to take for us..

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#1100 SMantzas

SMantzas

Head Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

Can't see the Decils taking on Ryan's salary and he's a UFA next year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users