1269 replies to this topic

#1121 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,665 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

Dreger saying Carolina has three offers for their pick, and should get a few more. Should be traded before first pick announced. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1122 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

uru9uhy7.jpg

maharu8e.jpg

myqa5e9u.jpg
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1123 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Take it FWIW, but the guy who apparently broke the Kovy trade a few years ago on HF (his name is Dagoon, he owns a bar the players frequent from what I know) tweeted last night that he heard we're going hard after Bobby Ryan. So you're right Tri, we may not be picking 9th lol. Who knows, just thought I'd pass it along because the guy does know some people.

I imagine Lou will probably want Anaheim's first rounder coming back. Without a pick next year, and without any guarantee that Ryan stays past 2014-2015, there needs to be some protection. Maybe 9 and one of Urbom and Gelinas for 26 and Ryan.

I still want Lou to kick the tires on number 5 though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#1124 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,975 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

How crowded is it Colin? I think I'm just gonna get there around 2 cause I really don't care where I sit.

#1125 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,060 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

I imagine Lou will probably want Anaheim's first rounder coming back. Without a pick next year, and without any guarantee that Ryan stays past 2014-2015, there needs to be some protection. Maybe 9 and one of Urbom and Gelinas for 26 and Ryan.

I still want Lou to kick the tires on number 5 though.

Yeah, I'm definitely hoping Lou is kicking the tires on 5 as well, especially with the news coming that Carolina has multiple offers.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1126 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Take it FWIW, but the guy who apparently broke the Kovy trade a few years ago on HF (his name is Dagoon, he owns a bar the players frequent from what I know) tweeted last night that he heard we're going hard after Bobby Ryan. So you're right Tri, we may not be picking 9th lol. Who knows, just thought I'd pass it along because the guy does know some people.

This is getting VERY interesting. I'd definitely take Ryan for the 9th, but what else is it going to take for us..

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#1127 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

Can't see the Decils taking on Ryan's salary and he's a UFA next year

#1128 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET, PLEASE DM ME IF YOU'D LIKE IT, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

#1129 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

i kinda hope we'd somehow trade someone's right for the the sake of it and get like a 8-9th round pick to pick Anthony. i wouldnt want to pick him with our 6th but something later i wouldnt mind. just because it would be a great story. especially in NJ

www.SterioDesign.com

#1130 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,665 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

i kinda hope we'd somehow trade someone's right for the the sake of it and get like a 8-9th round pick to pick Anthony. i wouldnt want to pick him with our 6th but something later i wouldnt mind. just because it would be a great story. especially in NJ

There are only 7 rounds. And if there's someone better than him, he doesn't get drafted. Period. Leave the "great stories" to the Rags.

Posted Image

#1131 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

There are only 7 rounds. And if there's someone better than him, he doesn't get drafted. Period. Leave the "great stories" to the Rags. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"Hugh Jessiman grew up a huge Rangers fan up in Connecticut..."

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1132 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

Most mock drafts I have seen have the Devils drafting Elias Lindholm from Sweden.

Actually, hoping we can get Darnell Nurse, D, out of the OHL.   He and Larrsen could be the dominant D pairing for a decade or so, not sold on some of our other rookie D at this point.

I don't think Nurse will make it past Calgary and Edmonton...both have defensive needs. Plus Nurse is still kind of gangly at 6'5. Needs to put on more muscle, and he's not all that good defensively. Pass...time for us to draft some O.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1133 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

We need a forward out of this draft. The talent is very strong and I'm much more confident about our defensive possibilities with what we have for prospects already. We have literally nothing outside of Boucher in terms of forward prospects. We have Urbom, Merrill & Gelinas all of whom project to be good NHL players with Merrill having the most upside IMO. Fayne is improving every year. I'm alright with Nurse if we're at #9 and he's BPA, as it wouldn't be a bad thing to have him and the fact he grew up a fan is a nice story, but if we can trade up or find ourselves with Nichushkin somehow, hell yes. Even if we're at #9 and the choice is Shinkaruk, Nurse, and Domi, I want to take Domi. I wouldn't consider taking Nurse to be the worst thing ever, but if Domi is there that's who I'm taking. I'm completely sold on the idea of Domi being taken at #9.

#1134 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

all those teams talking about trading up for carolina and oilers and stuff is scaring me a bit. They are certainly not trying to get that pick to get Nurse or ristorainen

I don't think Nurse will make it past Calgary and Edmonton...both have defensive needs. Plus Nurse is still kind of gangly at 6'5. Needs to put on more muscle, and he's not all that good defensively. Pass...time for us to draft some O.

looking at all the teams wanting to move up and all the names out there they could get an NHL ready dman no problem for that pick

www.SterioDesign.com

#1135 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,856 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:14 PM

Best part about fan feat is that it is 1:15 now and the Ferris wheel is only halfway built lol

#1136 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,975 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

Does anyone need 2 tickets? The people I got the 2 extra tickets for just bailed on me. I'm not looking for any money but please pm me asap because I'm getting in the car in the next few minutes and won't be able to check my phone. PM your email address as well.

#1137 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

all those teams talking about trading up for carolina and oilers and stuff is scaring me a bit. They are certainly not trying to get that pick to get Nurse or ristorainen

looking at all the teams wanting to move up and all the names out there they could get an NHL ready dman no problem for that pick

i think I would have to kill myself before I'd have to watch Drouin or Nichushkin in a flyer jersey

#1138 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

i think I would have to kill myself before I'd have to watch Drouin or Nichushkin in a flyer jersey

fvck i dont want any of those top 5 guys in our division lol

www.SterioDesign.com

#1139 Devs1965

Devs1965

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

What channel is broadcasting it?

#1140 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

What channel is broadcasting it?

nbcsports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users