1242 replies to this topic

#1241 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,598 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

i am convinced that you and feisty were wrong about this. but you'd have to be costanza spotting dimes and eating onions to see from where we were.

also - glad the extra tix went to good use with you and feisty.

we should have a meet up at the rock next year for sure for board members. i can now vouch for the fact that at least 4 of us who I've met IRL aren't axe murderers.

It really did look like him at first, but it must have been another bald guy. :P  Thanks again for the ticket and it was great to me you guys!

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#1242 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Basically you had to be the first 1300 people in the building when it opened to STH at 12:30 on the Lafayette entrance by the parking garage.  My buddy was one of those people and they gave him tickets in section 5.

Interesting, I thought I got there pretty early enough-and I went in that entrance, but there was nothing about upgrades...

#1243 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,598 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hockey Prospectus East Review

New Jersey Devils

First round: No pick

Rest of the picks: Santini was one of the biggest risers in my eyes in the second half with a simply fantastic U18 tournament in April. He is not a big points guy, but logged all the tough minutes for the USNTDP. He skates very well, is physical, makes a good first pass, and has very good defensive hockey sense. Kujawinski came into the year as a potential first rounder but faltered a bit. He is a great skater with good two-way ability but his offense and scoring chance creation were very inconsistent. Bell was considered a solid draft prospect two years ago as a defenseman prior to legal issues. Now, as a forward, he displayed fine speed, a big shot, and solid skill. His all-around game needs work.

Summary: With few picks, New Jersey added a very quality defense prospect in Santini, as well as a toolsy but risky player in Kujawinski. Bell also has intriguing upside. The talent they got for the picks they had was decent, but one wonders if they may have wanted to add more skill up front to a system that really needs it.

Edited by thefiestygoat, 03 July 2013 - 04:02 PM.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users