126 replies to this topic

#121 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Sanchez needs to start fresh with a better football organization.

Someone got a week 16 reprieve....

There are maybe 9-10 better organizations than the Jets. None of them need a QB.

Worse orgs like the Eagles, Lions, Rams, Bills, wouldn't even touch 'em.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#122 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

I would not count the Eagles as a bad org, they have pretty competitive the past decade. I would lump the Jets with Lions and the bottom rung of teams. The Rams coaching will make them one of the better org's in the next few years.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#123 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

I would not count the Eagles as a bad org, they have pretty competitive the past decade. I would lump the Jets with Lions and the bottom rung of teams. The Rams coaching will make them one of the better org's in the next few years.

are you out of your mind. The Jets haven't had a losing season in almost 5 years. The Rams are and always will be a joke. Fisher is incredibly overrated. Look at the Jets records since 1997. Again you're just being blinded by hypocritical hatred of your once favorite team. All you see is 1-15 every year...reality is they're one of the most valuable, popular NFL franchises in football and consistently competitive.

I think you're just a little bit bitter that when you jumped ship to the reject browns purple pigeon rats, you found the same misery you did as when you were a Jets fan. I think another ship jump is due for such a loyal football fan as yourself

Edited by '7', 22 December 2012 - 09:37 AM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#124 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,606 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

are you out of your mind. The Jets haven't had a losing season in almost 5 years. The Rams are and always will be a joke

The Rams won a Super Bowl (2000) and went to a second in (2002)....and had one of the league's most prolific offenses of all time during those years, if that's "always being a joke" find me a comedy club
I'd also argue that as constructed the Rams are in better shape for the next 2-3 years then the Jets are

This is the NFL though, you can go from worst to first VERY easily.....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#125 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

are you out of your mind. The Jets haven't had a losing season in almost 5 years. The Rams are and always will be a joke. Fisher is incredibly overrated. Look at the Jets records since 1997. Again you're just being blinded by hypocritical hatred of your once favorite team. All you see is 1-15 every year...reality is they're one of the most valuable, popular NFL franchises in football and consistently competitive.

I think you're just a little bit bitter that when you jumped ship to the reject browns purple pigeon rats, you found the same misery you did as when you were a Jets fan. I think another ship jump is due for such a loyal football fan as yourself

Wow, a whole 5 years (ending this year)!!!! That just speaks model franchise.

Fisher's record speaks for itself. He is one of the best coaches in the game.

For the record, I never jumped ship. I have NEVER been a Jets fan (I had respect for them during the brief Parcells' era) I have been a Raven fan since they came into the league with Vinny at QB. I had partial season tickets because I love football, and tailgating with my friends, not because I loved the Jets.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#126 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

1997-2012 is 15 years of competitive football where the jets have been among the top third of franchises in the NFL every year

The parcells era deserves no more or less respect than this era. I find Rex to be a lot more likeable than Parcells...Parcells is naturally disloyal just more of a bitter pill

Edited by '7', 22 December 2012 - 11:36 AM.

#127 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

1997-2012 is 15 years of competitive football where the jets have been among the top third of franchises in the NFL every year

The parcells era deserves no more or less respect than this era. I find Rex to be a lot more likeable than Parcells...Parcells is naturally disloyal just more of a bitter pill

15 Years of what???? Let's just examine the last five years:

2007: 4-12 (third in division)
2008: 9-7 (third in division)
2009: 9-7 (second in division, backed into playoffs thanks to Colts).
2010: 11-5 Good season
2011: 8-8
2012: 6-7

Doesn't actually sound competitive, sounds more like mediocrity.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users