3 replies to this topic

#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,685 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

With the NHL clearly dead to me (and even if they came back tomorrow you'd have to give me tickets....and parking to get me in the arena)....I was looking towards my favorite hockey tournament of the year.....the High School Finals!!! I can't find the dates anywhere on line, I know it's in Prudential the next few years, but does anyone know what weekend it will be? Thanks!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

According to the tournament schedule on NJSIAA.org:

First round by: Tues, 2/26
Second round by: Thurs, 2/28
Quarterfinals by: Mon, 3/4
Semifinals by: Tues & Wed, 3/5 & 3/6
Finals: TBA

On the press release announcing that the Devils will be the exclusive sponsor of the tournament through 2015, it said, "The specific schedule for the 2013 tournament will be determined before the end of this December," and that schedule above was last updated on 12/18. Not sure if more specific dates will be coming shortly or not.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,685 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

yeah I saw the same link aside of the playoff dates, looks like the first or second week of March to me.....thanks!!!

We're trying to get a bunch of folk to go, that helps....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Funny you mention this. I have been so starved for hockey I have been watching whatever MSG vasity shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users