Devils 2013 schedule (It's out!)

thelastonealive

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe DirecTV sports package gets MSG+ so yeah I think you'll get it

I just called and had the Sports Pack added. They gave me a $5/month credit for it for three months. Sweet. I just turned on MSG+ and a UFC tournament is on. Can't wait for next Saturday!

I just called and had the Sports Pack added. They gave me a $5/month credit for it for three months. Sweet. I just turned on MSG+ and a UFC tournament is on. Can't wait for next Saturday!

However, since you're in Harrisburg I think you'll still need Center Ice to get the games. I have cable so I'm not entirely certain, but I think DirecTV blacks out games that are not on your local sports stations.

However, since you're in Harrisburg I think you'll still need Center Ice to get the games. I have cable so I'm not entirely certain, but I think DirecTV blacks out games that are not on your local sports stations.

That sucks! I knew there would be some kind of a catch.

Any Season Ticket Holders get any information on discounts for single game tickets?

Nada yet, but I ain't gonna bug them until they finally get their **** in order and send out the sth e-mails.

Figures the sales office has off today when doors are finally open. I suspect we'll hear a lot tomorrow one way or the other. At least they have to let us know 'when' they're sending out tickets to start with :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

That sucks! I knew there would be some kind of a catch.

There's also a catch with Center Ice, though: You don't get the pre- and post-game shows. (Unless you're Colorado or Buffalo. I don't know why they're exceptions to the rule.) Your Sports Pack subscription should give you access to those, but I can't say for sure.

Anyone know what the price for center ice is going to be? Half price? Full? Free?

I called DirecTV customer service on Saturday night and told them I wanted to know what the price was this season...that the price would be the final decision on whether I kept the package this season or dumped it.

They told me it'd be four payments of $14.99, a hair under $60 for the entire season.

Is that the same for game center? Which (supposedly) I can stream through my Xbox?

I'm holding out hope that they make GC free for this season.. Also, XBox had said they would make the GC app available once the lockout was over but I don't see it there yet

I'm holding out hope that they make GC free for this season.. Also, XBox had said they would make the GC app available once the lockout was over but I don't see it there yet

I read on Twitter this morning that Game Center would be $49.99.

I read on Twitter this morning that Game Center would be $49.99.

Those cheap ****s.. And I'll still wind up paying for it :-/

Well they need to get crackin because the app for phones and XBox still isn't out

Edited by Colin226

When do games become available on GameCenter? If I miss a game will I be able to watch it that night?

They become available immediately after the game is played (obviously you can also watch it live via GC) and is archived for the entire season, I believe