62 replies to this topic

#61 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Does anyone have issues with fast forwarding on the xbox app? I like to fast forward during stoppages so I can watch games quicker but the fast forwarding is so iffy. Sometimes it will work and then sometimes it won't even do anything or when I presss play to stop the fast forwarding it will jump be back to where I had pressed fast forward in the first place, making it pointless to even try.

I'm hoping the ps3 app is better

Don't have XBox, but have heard the gripes. I'm hoping that the Sony people are taking their time to make sure it's as bug-less as possible, but in reality, am prepared for it to be a total rush-job pile of crap.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#62 point

point

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

I don't look for game streaming. But two years ago the basic game center rocked. Now all you get is the score.LAME. no links to team or player info, no in game play by play. It sucks. I would pay for what we got free. Buy the NHL doesn't make it available.
2 C6H12O6 > 2 C2H5OH + 2CO2

#63 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,177 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

I just tested out the ps3 app, while I like the menu and look of the app better on the ps3 version, the games video quality are awful and the commentators sound like they are locked in a basement somewhere. It looks like standard definition on the ps3 app but I know it's not my internet cause the xbox verson has crystal clear HD for me but I hate the way the app is setup. I'm hoping the ps3 app gets their act together cause I'd prefer to use that one.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 02 February 2013 - 11:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users