213 replies to this topic

#61 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Didn't get the email yet, I guess it will come later today.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#62 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,405 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

I didn't get it yet either, but yeah loving the draft tickets, some of the other stuff is pretty good too. The viewing party might be enough to get me out of the house Saturday (was planning to just surf through all the games).
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#63 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Man I wish I had season tix. Next year.

#64 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,115 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Every account is getting a brick in championship plaza? That's pretty cool. I always meant to buy one and now I don't have to.

#65 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,115 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

I didn't get it yet either, but yeah loving the draft tickets

I went to the draft in carolina and draft tickets were free for everyone. Not sure if that has been the trend in the past years.

#66 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,405 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

I went to the draft in carolina and draft tickets were free for everyone. Not sure if that has been the trend in the past years.

Little different this year with the draft only taking place over one day and not two.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#67 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

Wowwwwwww, okay, yeah, the Devils are hooking it up... If they sent this out a week ago, they'd be ruling the NHL in P.R. right now...

#68 rf1583

rf1583

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

I still haven't gotten the email. Maybe I'm invisible

#69 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

That is a nice list of rewards, glad to hear they stepped up.

#70 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

I think this is a really good list of perks, but I'm not sure I'm understanding this part:

"Two Free Tickets to one of four games of your choice which will be mailed to you before January 22 Opening Night."

How/when do we make this choice? The 22nd is just a few days away....

#71 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

I think this is a really good list of perks, but I'm not sure I'm understanding this part:

"Two Free Tickets to one of four games of your choice which will be mailed to you before January 22 Opening Night."

Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow? I hope the Devils know the post office isn't delivering mail on Monday lol

#72 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Good job by the Devils. :clap2: The perks are pretty good and are much better than the free t-shirt presented by Ford that I expected to be handed out on opening night.
Posted Image

#73 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Good job by the Devils. :clap2: The perks are pretty good and are much better than the free t-shirt presented by Ford that I expected to be handed out on opening night.

You mean the white t-shirt thats 3 sizes too big and fades after 2 washes? Presented to you by your tri-state Ford Lincoln dealer.

#74 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

You mean the white t-shirt thats 3 sizes too big and fades after 2 washes? Presented to you by your tri-state Ford Lincoln dealer.

That's the one. I love wearing my xxl t-shirt being all of 5'8" and 160 lbs.
Posted Image

#75 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

"ONE OF FOUR GAMES OF YOUR CHOICE"

Home opener and any good game will not be one of the four games you can choose from....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#76 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

I knew the Devils would hook us up. Was never really worried about the initial lack of communication, although I did find it confusing

That said, I already have a brick so.... I did put Section 226 on the brick and while I do love my seats, I don't want to feel tied to it forever because its on my brick. Hopefully they just let me re-do my brick and remove the 226 part

Second, I hope everyone knows that STH were getting free draft tix anyway.. This "perk" is merely something you would have been offered regardless. It's very cool and I appreciate it, but no team charges for these and they all make sure STH get tix first

Third, don't know very many kids under 12, let alone 4, so I'm not sure how to use this one

Devil Den 20% Discount - I'm beyond excited to see the renovated DD. Didn't even know they were redoing it since the arena is so new. But, wont this just make their prices go down to normal amounts? lol still definitely gonna check it out and probably buy something

Also, I can't make the viewing party tomorrow. Could have at least mentioned that earlier in the week guys.

Anyway, I said all along that I don't feel I'm owed anything just because I had to go without hockey for a few months. I absolutely appreciate everything the team does and gives to me as a STH. Just wanted to give my 2 cents on some of these

Edited by Colin226, 18 January 2013 - 02:32 PM.

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#77 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

I knew the Devils would hook us up. Was never really worried about the initial lack of communication, although I did find it confusing

That said, I already have a brick so.... I did put Section 226 on the brick and while I do love my seats, I don't want to feel tied to it forever because its on my brick. Hopefully they just let me re-do my brick and remove the 226 part

Second, I hope everyone knows that STH were getting free draft tix anyway.. This "perk" is merely something you would have been offered regardless. It's very cool and I appreciate it, but no team charges for these and they all make sure STH get tix first

Third, don't know very many kids under 12, let alone 4, so I'm not sure how to use this one

Devil Den 20% Discount - I'm beyond excited to see the renovated DD. Didn't even know they were redoing it since the arena is so new. But, wont this just make their prices go down to normal amounts? lol still definitely gonna check it out and probably buy something

Also, I can't make the viewing party tomorrow. Could have at least mentioned that earlier in the week guys.

Anyway, I said all along that I don't feel I'm owed anything just because I had to go without hockey for a few months. I absolutely appreciate everything the team does and gives to me as a STH. Just wanted to give my 2 cents on some of these

Jeez, what a debbie downer :giggle:

Only kidding, I think they are doing enough for the season ticket holders. I dont have a brick so that will be nice. The free tickets are good and those four tickets for 12 and under will come in handy for some people I know.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#78 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

The Devils use an outside vendor to run the DD store at the Rock. They one they have been using was let go a few months ago apparently from what I hear was due to lackluster performance. They got a new vendor to run it and they also re-did it from what I hear. What that means could be anywhere from just different displays but same stuff or vice versa or a top to bottom re-do.

(Also I believe the people running J&S Sports Gallery in Franklin Lakes were the outgoing vendor of the DD, but not 100% sure on this)

#79 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

Jeez, what a debbie downer :giggle:

Only kidding, I think they are doing enough for the season ticket holders. I dont have a brick so that will be nice. The free tickets are good and those four tickets for 12 and under will come in handy for some people I know.

lol well I'm usually one of the cheerleaders around here so I figured I'd try a different stance on some things.. I'm definitely happy they are doing the brick thing to help fill the slots around Championship Plaza. They never quite filled it up so ill be happy to see it that way

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#80 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

The Devils use an outside vendor to run the DD store at the Rock. They one they have been using was let go a few months ago apparently from what I hear was due to lackluster performance. They got a new vendor to run it and they also re-did it from what I hear. What that means could be anywhere from just different displays but same stuff or vice versa or a top to bottom re-do.

(Also I believe the people running J&S Sports Gallery in Franklin Lakes were the outgoing vendor of the DD, but not 100% sure on this)

I would love a renovated store with a larger sales floor and subsequently more gear.. I get the pricing given it being in the arena, even though its hig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users