50 replies to this topic

#1 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

I saw on twitter that theres a presale to buy tickets before wednesday at 7. Does anyone have a link and a code? Ive been getting presale and special ticket offers for disney on ice, the circus and Rush all summer & winter and now when i want to actually get an email it never comes. Can anyone help me and anyone else out? i signed back up for the stupid powerplay email and that didnt help either.

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt, 14 January 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#2 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

I saw on twitter that theres a presale to buy tickets before wednesday at 7. Does anyone have a link and a code? Ive been getting presale and special ticket offers for disney on ice, the circus and Rush all summer & winter and now when i want to actually get an email it never comes. Can anyone help me and anyone else out? i signed back up for the stupid powerplay email and that didnt help either.

I don't think they sent anything out yet. I'm sure someone will post when they do.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#3 ilene908

ilene908

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

i just got in email about a pre sale

#4 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

i just got in email about a pre sale

Cool story, care to explain a bit more?

They have it on the website also, the link sends you to sign up for an email. I've already been signed up yet no email yet.

1dun.jpg

#5 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

I got the email as well, however it is for sth only and tickets are purchased through the sth account.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#6 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

I got the email as well, however it is for sth only and tickets are purchased through the sth account.

At least this is a bit more informative, thank you! I read that STH will be able to buy additional tix at 50% off for select games or something along those lines?

1dun.jpg

#7 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

At least this is a bit more informative, thank you! I read that STH will be able to buy additional tix at 50% off for select games or something along those lines?

Correct

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#8 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

My link isn't working...wonderful.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#9 rpaq88

rpaq88

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

My link isn't working...wonderful.

My link worked fine - not sure why yours wouldn't. Try logging on through your account manager instead of using the link.

#10 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

My link worked fine - not sure why yours wouldn't. Try logging on through your account manager instead of using the link.

I eventually got it to work...it took me about 30 clicks though, but it finally popped up at like 10:25. It kept saying that my account had no available items or something like that.

#11 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

I ordered some tickets and just got the confirmation email...there's a $5.50 fee PER ticket on there that I didn't notice when I placed my order. That's absurd. I would've purchased less tickets if I had realized that ahead of time.

#12 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

I ordered some tickets and just got the confirmation email...there's a $5.50 fee PER ticket on there that I didn't notice when I placed my order. That's absurd. I would've purchased less tickets if I had realized that ahead of time.

They listed twice a separate handling fee and your total price. It sucks Ticketmaster is taking such a big chunk but I think they were pretty obvious about it.

Edited by Devils731, 15 January 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#13 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

They listed twice a separate handling fee and your total price. It sucks Ticketmaster is taking such a big chunk but I think they were pretty obvious about it.

Yeah, I'm sure it was listed, but I was scrambling after getting into the sale late because of the broken link (plus I'm at work) so I was not really paying attention.

#14 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Yeah, I'm sure it was listed, but I was scrambling after getting into the sale late because of the broken link (plus I'm at work) so I was not really paying attention.

Good news is, in almost all cases the ticket cost plus the fee is still less than the regular STH discount price, sometimes by a fair amount, so you can probably still feel good about your purchases.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

-Anchorman

-Anonymous

#15 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

STH got presale for a week to buy tickets for 50% off box office pricing. That was the email.

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#16 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

I bought an extra pair to opening night, and the tickets are showing in my account, but it says "Due to Devils policies, tickets for this event have been restricted from sale and forwarding."

What is that all about? I'm not allowed to print them?

#17 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

I bought an extra pair to opening night, and the tickets are showing in my account, but it says "Due to Devils policies, tickets for this event have been restricted from sale and forwarding."

Even the regular tickets say you can't forward them right now, I'm guessing we'll be able to forward all the tickets once this 24 hour exclusive period is over.

-Terry Goodkind

-Anchorman

-Anonymous

#18 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

I see this deal is exclusive for season ticket holders for 24 hours. It will be interesting to see who else this gets opened up to after that. That $5.50 fee is a good way to stop people from making their own partial or season ticket plans like I was planning on doing lol.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#19 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Devils said in the first email yesterday that they will make printing and forwarding available on Wednesday at some point. Hopefully that applies to purchased tix as well

I see this deal is exclusive for season ticket holders for 24 hours. It will be interesting to see who else this gets opened up to after that. That $5.50 fee is a good way to stop people from making their own partial or season ticket plans like I was planning on doing lol.

Really? It's still one hell of a deal, makes most seats less than STH price. Public will not be getting the 50% off, so this is the lowest price you'll see
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

It's still one hell of a deal, makes most seats less than STH price. Public will not be getting the 50% off, so this is the lowest price you'll see

Yeah, the prices were great, even with the ridiculous $5.50/ticket fee. I got tickets to two games in Section 101 Row 1 for $31 a seat ($36.50 after fees). For the front row of the end where the Devils shoot twice, I would pay that price every game. If they offered me season seats in that location at that price I would sign up in a heartbeat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users