50 replies to this topic

#21 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Does anyone here have an old copy of of a TicketFast / TicketNow club seat ticket they would be willing to send me? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to get some club seats for the game near the end of the season vs. Toronto but I'm not 100% confident buying off someone I don't know. I'm totally cool with you taking out the barcode and your name or whatever else. I mostly want to make sure when I see the ticket that its legit.

#22 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Does anyone here have an old copy of of a TicketFast / TicketNow club seat ticket they would be willing to send me? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to get some club seats for the game near the end of the season vs. Toronto but I'm not 100% confident buying off someone I don't know. I'm totally cool with you taking out the barcode and your name or whatever else. I mostly want to make sure when I see the ticket that its legit.

They look the same as every other ticketfast ticket. Where are you purchasing them from?

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#23 StormJosh

StormJosh

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

They look the same as every other ticketfast ticket. Where are you purchasing them from?

A friend of a friend of a friend kind of connection is supposedly a season ticket holder in the Club section. The price he gave me was a little too close to "too good to be true" territory but he offered to show me the ticket with only the barcode blurred out. I just want to compare it to an actually legit ticket.

#24 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

I cant even access the Ranger games for the presale. Must be all gone already.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#25 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

A friend of a friend of a friend kind of connection is supposedly a season ticket holder in the Club section. The price he gave me was a little too close to "too good to be true" territory but he offered to show me the ticket with only the barcode blurred out. I just want to compare it to an actually legit ticket.

Well, for Premium Games the STH presale had clubs for $128....

$118 for the less desirable games

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#26 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Ask this dude if you can show it to the Devils to check for authenticity.. They'll know if the barcode is good or not.. Fakes hurt the team too because they piss off fans who buy them and they create uncertainty about buying tix from ticket holders (as evidenced here).. Only positive is that it may encourage people to buy direct instead of secondary, but I'm sure the team there could help you out
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

For all you non season ticket holders out there the pre sale code for tomorrow is POWER.

#28 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

Posted Image

PRE-SALE TICKETS FOR ALL 24 HOME GAMES AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT 10AM

We are thrilled the action, skill and intensity of the NHL is set to return to The Rock! Thank you for the support and loyalty you have shown throughout this process and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Your exclusive presale period for single game tickets BEGINS TOMORROW at 10am and runs until 7pm. After that time period, the general public will have access to these same seats.

Take advantage of your exclusive nine hour pre-sale window while you have access to the best seat locations. Three different tiers of games will once again be available, and you will have the opportunity to select the games that work best for you while staying in a set budget.

Starting tomorrow, you can purchase tickets to any of the Devils 24 home games this season including games like:

• Opening Night on 1/22 vs. the Flyers
  • ECF Rematches vs. the New York Rangers on 2/5 and 3/19
  • Games against “Original Six” Franchises Montreal and Toronto
  • Playoff thriller rematches against the Panthers on 3/23 and 4/20
  • Fan Appreciation Game on 4/25 vs. the Penguins

Use the link below
GET PRESALE TICKETS NOW
PASSWORD: POWER

Log-in starting tomorrow at 10am and simply pick the game or games you are interested in purchasing. You may use our interactive seat map to pick specific seat locations. You can also check out our 3D seat viewer to view sight lines to the ice from seat locations throughout the arena. We can't wait to see you at The Rock this season! Don't delay, as the general public is given access to seats directly after your presale and the best seats will go first.

JOIN THE GROWING LIST OF SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
GET EARLY ACCESS TODAY!
CALL 1-800-NJ-DEVIL

PREMIUM SEATING AVAILABLE
Call (973) 757-6VIP or email vipticketing@prucenter.com

1dun.jpg

#29 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

FYI you can browse what's available as of now, but tickets go on sale at 10am. Just checking out the arena interactive seat map and there's really not much left. Definitely will be sold out opening night!

1dun.jpg

#30 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

FYI you can browse what's available as of now, but tickets go on sale at 10am. Just checking out the arena interactive seat map and there's really not much left. Definitely will be sold out opening night!

If you have an Amex card you access the pre-sale before 10am.

#31 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,868 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

Oh look, they raised prices.

I guess this was the plan for day 4-5 of their 10-day plan.

Pathetic

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=85947

#32 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

Pathetic

You expected them to lower prices after reaching the Stanley Cup?

#33 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

Pathetic

Yeah...and could they cram any more colors on that seating map???
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#34 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,868 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Yeah...and could they cram any more colors on that seating map???

The best is that out of 24 games, there are 7 DA specials, 8 Classic and 9 Premier. I guess I won't be going to as many games as I hoped.

Also funny how this map was released very quietly.

Every team is doing something to make up for the lockout. Leave it to the Devils to be the ones that have yet to announce anything regarding specials for the fans but still raise prices.

#35 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

I was just going to ask if anyone has heard of specials or something.

1dun.jpg

#36 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

As a STH, my price for this season remaind the same as last year. I'm not sure what these tickets went for last season, but if they raised prices that's rather sh!tty coming off a lockout.
Posted Image

#37 oat77

oat77

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

I expect them to raise prices even if they finished dead last.
Also they are coming out of a lock out and offer nothing, which I also expected. But then to make this a "Premier" game, which is the highest prices you can pay, that just really grinds my gears!

"I love working for New Jersey," Burns said. "They've been great to me. They've supported me. (General manager) Lou (Lamoriello) is a godsend for me because he's looked after me, and I know I can stay close to hockey."

#38 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Anybody have a picture of the STH cost for tix vs Box office price? I'm trying to decide on getting a 13 game plan, but I don't want to have to talk to a real person on the phone until I have a better idea of what I can and cannot afford.

I expect them to raise prices even if they finished dead last.
Also they are coming out of a lock out and offer nothing, which I also expected. But then to make this a "Premier" game, which is the highest prices you can pay, that just really grinds my gears!

That being said, if opening night against a division rival we just faced in playoffs last year isn't a "premier" game, what is?

#39 oat77

oat77

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

It is a "Premier"game. But can't they just throw their fans a bone. That's all I'm saying.

"I love working for New Jersey," Burns said. "They've been great to me. They've supported me. (General manager) Lou (Lamoriello) is a godsend for me because he's looked after me, and I know I can stay close to hockey."

#40 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

It is a "Premier"game. But can't they just throw their fans a bone. That's all I'm saying.

At the same token, they know the building is gonna be at least 25-30% orange, why discount sh!t for them. They should have offered an extra discount to STH or let them get extra tix to the first 3 games for x% off or something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users