50 replies to this topic

#41 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Anybody have a picture of the STH cost for tix vs Box office price? I'm trying to decide on getting a 13 game plan, but I don't want to have to talk to a real person on the phone until I have a better idea of what I can and cannot afford.

That being said, if opening night against a division rival we just faced in playoffs last year isn't a "premier" game, what is?

PRICE MAP:

http://link.coremoti...fef038c2815bc6f

Edited by ThreeCups, 16 January 2013 - 11:25 AM.

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#42 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

Does anyone see tickets posted on their online account yet?

#43 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Only the games that I purchased extras for....and they are all unavailable for downloading etc as of now.....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#44 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

At the same token, they know the building is gonna be at least 25-30% orange, why discount sh!t for them. They should have offered an extra discount to STH or let them get extra tix to the first 3 games for x% off or something

STH had the presale yesterday and were able to purchase tickets at 50% off.

1dun.jpg

#45 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

At the same token, they know the building is gonna be at least 25-30% orange, why discount sh!t for them. They should have offered an extra discount to STH or let them get extra tix to the first 3 games for x% off or something

They gave STH 50% off of box office prices...for any game. This discount applies until Monday.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#46 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hey guys, longtime Devils fan here. Hate that my first post is a gripe. Actually found this forum searching for info about seating at the Coliseum for Saturday's game.

Anyway, the fact the Devils had months to come up with something to show the fans we were not forgotten, to reward us for years of loyalty and presumably coming back this year and the best they could come up with was a ridiculous ad campaign dubbed "Drop the Puck" is a complete joke. The Penguins and Sabres released a detailed apology letter to their fans and rewarded them with 50% off merchandise at the first 3-4 home games, concession freebies and discounted ticket prices. The Devils not only did none of this, they RAISED ticket prices! Either my team's PR/Corporate offices are out of touch with it's fan base or just doesn't give a damn and in either case that's very disappointing to me.

I love the Devils. In fact one of the reasons I moved back to New Jersey, and northern NJ was because I missed my team. I had full intentions of purchasing season tickets before that absurd lockout happened. And while I decided not to purchase season tickets this year I still intend to go to the first few games at least including driving out to Uniondale on the 19th.

I'm not someone who will not go to games because of this, but I will certainly go to less. I wish the Devils would really reach out to the fans on this. How about you Drop the Puck on ticket prices instead of off the Rock's roof, in the shower, in the office...

Okay, enough complaining. I'm ready for the season to start. See you all at the Mausoleum.

#47 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,299 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

My season tickets still aren't posted, I've been checking all day, anyone else have them posted yet?

#48 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,999 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

...Anyway, the fact the Devils had months to come up with something to show the fans we were not forgotten, to reward us for years of loyalty and presumably coming back this year and the best they could come up with was a ridiculous ad campaign dubbed "Drop the Puck" is a complete joke. The Penguins and Sabres released a detailed apology letter to their fans and rewarded them with 50% off merchandise at the first 3-4 home games, concession freebies and discounted ticket prices. The Devils not only did none of this, they RAISED ticket prices! Either my team's PR/Corporate offices are out of touch with it's fan base or just doesn't give a damn and in either case that's very disappointing to me....

...I'm not someone who will not go to games because of this, but I will certainly go to less. I wish the Devils would really reach out to the fans on this. How about you Drop the Puck on ticket prices instead of off the Rock's roof, in the shower, in the office....

I'm disappointed in the team too so far. I would've thought they would've gone all out to get fans back.

Let's see what happens in the days ahead, I guess.

#49 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

My season tickets still aren't posted, I've been checking all day, anyone else have them posted yet?

Nope :(
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#50 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Mine are't there yet either....

#51 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if the post all the accounts at the same time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users