1105 replies to this topic

#561 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

so horrible now all i see is habs fans bragging, my wild fan buddy updating me and going on and on about anything Wild related during games. My chicago fan buddy who can't shut up with his "How "bout them Hawks?!?" and my Rangers fan buddy telling me how the Rangers are turning the corner and how Nash is the best thing ever and how they are getting closer to us and bla bla.

yet nothing i can do and my team is not giving me anything to work with at all.

You need some new friends. Sound like a bunch of bandwagoners, if they're from this area that is.

#562 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Buffalo rocks. Giving us points and taking them from rags. What a team.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#563 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Sabres won without Miller in net. Rags stay at 8th.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#564 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

Buffalo!!! :clap2:

#565 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

wtf bruins

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#566 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

thanks for nothing bruins.

martyb.jpg

#567 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,758 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

wow... the bruins blew a 2-0 lead in the last 7 minutes... what a bummer

www.SterioDesign.com

#568 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Bruins deserved it, they massively got overplayed.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#569 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

wild blew a game they dominated. nice.

martyb.jpg

#570 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Tortorella has sunk to a new low, he snapped at Sam Rosen. I mean really? Sam is one of the nicest guys and he isn't just some reporter, he is a big part of the Rangers franchise. Torts is disgraceful.

Edited by Zubie#8, 12 March 2013 - 11:20 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#571 crashline

crashline

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Tortorella has sunk to a new low, he snapped at Sam Rosen. I mean really? Sam is one of the nicest guys and he isn't just some reporter, he is a big part of the Rangers franchise. Torts is disgraceful.

Snapping at Rosen and giving zero respect to Buffalo.  Hahaha, way to make your organization proud, Torts.

Posted Image

#572 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

Winnipeg beat the Leafs. Right now, things are getting a lot tighter.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#573 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,068 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

. What did he say? I have to say, that's fvcked up. We like to poke fun at Sam, but he's a good dude and a good announcer, his love of the Rangers aside. That would be like a Devils coach snapping on Doc. EDIT: I just saw the video. What an a$$hole.

Edited by MadDog2020, 13 March 2013 - 12:54 AM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#574 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

Thanks Buffalo Sabres, hahahaha

3308166.jpeg

#575 Jerzey Devil

Jerzey Devil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

Torts days are numbered. If the Rags don't make the playoffs (which they probably will) or they have an early exit, he's out.

#576 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

With his childish rants and constant calling his players (often by name) out to the media, I'm amazed he hasn't completely lost the room already.  He's a complete and utter douche, and getting on Rosen for asking a simple question that he thinks he's too good to answer is beyond disgraceful. 

Posted Image

#577 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Although torts may be a douch (i think most of us knew that already)... But then again isnt most of that entire organization nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags?.. I for one have zero respect for mike rupp i think hes a total c*ck sucker after that unneccessary cheap shot he felt the need to give marty last year during the play offs.. Like why? It was just completely uncalled for marty didnt touch him. And not for nothing but look at their fan base, and iam not calling every ranger fan a jerk off here because i know a couple who are not but most of them are just a bunch of ignorant douche bags as well.. Just last night one of them came into our section on sports yapper calling us.. What was it i beleive we were called "a bunch of stinky jersey turds".. Bahaa now thats funny! Thats a serious lack of maturity right there. But just to go along with my point they come into our chat all the tome and always have something to say just how they try to run their mouths in person but never get very far... Sh*t i remember i was on my way home from a game one night sitting on a train with about 7 other buddys and a man probably in his 50's started running his mouth to me needless to say it almost caused a fight.... Their entire organization including 95% of their fan base is nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#578 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

Although torts may be a douch (i think most of us knew that already)... But then again isnt most of that entire organization nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags?.. I for one have zero respect for mike rupp i think hes a total c*ck sucker after that unneccessary cheap shot he felt the need to give marty last year during the play offs.. Like why? It was just completely uncalled for marty didnt touch him. And not for nothing but look at their fan base, and iam not calling every ranger fan a jerk off here because i know a couple who are not but most of them are just a bunch of ignorant douche bags as well.. Just last night one of them came into our section on sports yapper calling us.. What was it i beleive we were called "a bunch of stinky jersey turds".. Bahaa now thats funny! Thats a serious lack of maturity right there. But just to go along with my point they come into our chat all the tome and always have something to say just how they try to run their mouths in person but never get very far... Sh*t i remember i was on my way home from a game one night sitting on a train with about 7 other buddys and a man probably in his 50's started running his mouth to me needless to say it almost caused a fight.... Their entire organization including 95% of their fan base is nothing but a bunch of loser douche bags.

Well this post lacks maturity...

Our fanbase hasn't been getting better lately...I dont even want to sit in my season ticket holder seats anymore. I try to sell them for every game and go to a new section. Every fanbase is like that.

EDIT: Little random to talk about Mike Rupp since he is in Minnesota now. He only tried to stir up some emotion when they were getting blown out. Ryan Carter plowed over Quick in the Cup Finals when we were getting blown out, I guess we can call him childish names now.

Edited by Zubie#8, 13 March 2013 - 10:05 AM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#579 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Well this post lacks maturity...

Our fanbase hasn't been getting better lately...I dont even want to sit in my season ticket holder seats anymore. I try to sell them for every game and go to a new section. Every fanbase is like that.

EDIT: Little random to talk about Mike Rupp since he is in Minnesota now. He only tried to stir up some emotion when they were getting blown out. Ryan Carter plowed over Quick in the Cup Finals when we were getting blown out, I guess we can call him childish names now.

. Oh really because I don't think I saw Ryan carter come from behind the net and punch quick in the face for no reason? That was a bs move. Running into a goalie and knocking them over happens pretty frequently actually, coming from behind and punching a goalie in the face doesn't, its a cheap shot.. But u can defend the action that's your choice.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#580 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,372 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

Yeah I am sure Rupp's love tap which Marty helped by embellishing was worse than this...

Edited by Zubie#8, 13 March 2013 - 10:14 AM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users