269 replies to this topic

#261 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Regarding the store, they had a big selection of jerseys, which they never did before. Besides Marty and Kovy (which were the only guys they had before, along with Elias I think), they had Zajac, Henrique, and Salvador (complete with the C). Also, the jerseys were nice- all the letters and numbers were sewn on. Expensive though, $180 a pop.

I saw they had Larsson t-shirts, along with Henrique. I think they had Clarkson too, but I can't recall. Picked up a Henrique t-shirt for myself.

The Premier jersey's heat pressed from NHL.com are about that price so not too bad if they're sewn on.

1dun.jpg

#262 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

I know for sure they had Henrique, but I think I remember seeing Clarkson, Elias and Zubrus too.

For player tee's, the Stadium Shop in Gateway usually has a decent selection as well for cheaper price.

Oh the jerseys were sewn-on? Not bad. Still not 100% correct font (I am used to the EPS customization) but they still looked pretty damn good to me.

Trust me, I'm a bit of a jersey snob with font and what not lol. They were nice. I was actually impressed.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#263 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

Anyone else see that ***hole in 215 wearing the Parise Wild jersey?

#264 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

HAHA I saw someone on the concourse walking around with one on.

1dun.jpg

#265 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Trust me, I'm a bit of a jersey snob with font and what not lol. They were nice. I was actually impressed.

They were nice and the numbers looked perfect and I was pretty impressed. IDK I guess I am just too exacting as the letters are still a tad too skinny.

Still though overall they look great and would have no qualms about putting one on from there.

I was interested all night on seeing what people who only had Parise jerseys did to their jersey. Some just taped over the name, some taped over the name and wrote a new one in magic marker. Saw a Bicek, Muller and even a Zajac homemade frankenjersey lol.

#266 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

It's $1.50 to take the city bus - and that takes ten minutes and drops you off across the street from where Uber Burger used to be....

Wait a minute -- does this mean Uber Burger is gone!?

#267 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Unfortunately yes.

#268 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

I was interested all night on seeing what people who only had Parise jerseys did to their jersey. Some just taped over the name, some taped over the name and wrote a new one in magic marker. Saw a Bicek, Muller and even a Zajac homemade frankenjersey lol.

At the Caps game I saw a "Traitor" Parise jersey.

#269 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Unfortunately yes.

Sh!t. That was a great place. Fvckin' lockout.
And that was my dinner plan for this coming Thursday.

Edited by Brick Pig, 29 January 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#270 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Sh!t. That was a great place. Fvckin' lockout.
And that was my dinner plan for this coming Thursday.

I would blame the lockout, but my experience with the place was that it was always closed when I wanted to go grab something after a game. Even after a weekend afternoon game a few times, I would be excited to try it out after the game ended early evening... CLOSED.

Yeah, they're a bit of an eccentric family; season tickets for the past few years, the whole family goes and takes up the whole row; and I did in fact saw one of the kids with the Wild jersey. Can't fault them for not being committed considering I see them at every game, but one thing I hate is that hey really don't like Kovalchuk, still, and aren't afraid to be loud about it..

Edited by DJ Eco, 29 January 2013 - 02:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users