269 replies to this topic

#41 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,740 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Gonna be nice to be back in section 121!
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#42 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,823 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Let's Go Devils!
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#43 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

god I have missed hockey, being 2-0 and leaving the flyers at 0-3 would be a perfect way to kick off my week.

#44 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Devils Home opener and (possibly) pond hockey in northern NJ for the first time in 2 years. SWEEEEET!

coroner report on the Flyers, "death by forecheck"

#45 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

@RichKrezwick: SOLD OUT tonight for @NHLDevils vs Flyers @PruCenter and only scattered seats for Friday vs Capitals. #DropThePuck
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#46 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

I'll watch on TV this season.

LGD

#47 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Still lots of seats left on ticketmaster for tonight.

#48 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

This is hockey weather! Drop the puck!

#49 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

@RichKrezwick: SOLD OUT tonight for @NHLDevils vs Flyers @PruCenter and only scattered seats for Friday vs Capitals. #DropThePuck

Still lots of seats left on ticketmaster for tonight.

There's literally almost nothing left on the secondary market though...tiqiq.com has 20 tickets left for tonight. That site scans stubhub, ebay, Ticketnetwork, ticketsnow, and probably some others. Basically just means anyone who wants tickets last minute will have to buy whatever is left on Tickmaster.

Last night when I was looking, it looked like not much left in the 100s/200s. Mostly single seats and a few here and there...lower level I did see a bit of groups of seats together.

1dun.jpg

#50 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

There's literally almost nothing left on the secondary market though...tiqiq.com has 20 tickets left for tonight. That site scans stubhub, ebay, Ticketnetwork, ticketsnow, and probably some others. Basically just means anyone who wants tickets last minute will have to buy whatever is left on Tickmaster.

Last night when I was looking, it looked like not much left in the 100s/200s. Mostly single seats and a few here and there...lower level I did see a bit of groups of seats together.

Tiqiq or whatever is wrong.

On stubhub atm there are over 170 tickets available.

http://www.stubhub.c...2-2013-4222910/

#51 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

Tiqiq or whatever is wrong.

On stubhub atm there are over 170 tickets available.

http://www.stubhub.c...2-2013-4222910/

How dare they lie to me!!! I'm on Ticketmaster now looking at the available seats...WOW I wish I could take a screenshot and post it (I'm at work so can't) but look at section 18 :o

Edit: I'm assuming tiqiq.com isn't as reliable anymore...another one is fansnap.com they're showing 179 tickets available.

http://www.fansnap.c...-22-2013-996927

Edited by Coorslight, 22 January 2013 - 02:40 PM.

1dun.jpg

#52 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

Wait till about 430 and prices on SH will go down. Just be sure if you buy off there to do by it 5. They shut sales down 2 hours prior to the event starting.

Im not going tonight as Ive got too much work to do before Thursday. Prob not Friday either, b/c the weather forecast is calling for 6+ inches and Im not about to risk NJT shutting down lol.

#53 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

seatgeek,com is a good site to go to for tickets, since gets the availaibe tickets through most if not all ticket sites.

#54 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hope to see a sea of red and black tonight, with very little orange mixed in :evil:
25smul5.png

#55 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,582 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

ugh i missed saturday's game bc of work and tonight's bc of an already scheduled concert in the city. killin' me. hope to see good news on the feeds though.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#56 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

I'll be there. Section 11.

LGD.

n2eg.jpg

#57 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Tickets are available on Ticketmaster, although not many. When it comes to the Devils, I think "sold out" means that the team will purchase the unsold seats when sales reach a certain threshold.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#58 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Lies...lies! :headless chicken:

believe-zubrus.jpg

#59 TackleDummy

TackleDummy

Rookie Devil

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

Game is 3.5 hours away. I'm a long drive and a short train ride from the Pru center. I'm already excited.

#60 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Tickets are available on Ticketmaster, although not many. When it comes to the Devils, I think "sold out" means that the team will purchase the unsold seats when sales reach a certain threshold.

That, plus the fact that they likely know what they historically average for walk-ups for games such as this, and can declare a sell-out knowing those seats will be purchased (by fans or the team) prior to game time.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users