Evan Roberts Is Awesome

Daniel

I don't live anywhere near that area anymore...I don't even know if that place is still in business. It's been almost 18 years since I was there, scary as that is. Not like it's too hard to find other bagel shops to go to anyway, lol.

Better not be Bagels 4 U in Hillsborough! Those bagels are delicious and I would hate to have to stop going there.

The morning of June 25, 1995, I went into a bagel shop in Clifton, NJ. The chubby, hairy, doofusy Guido behind the counter immediately said "Oh yeah, now you guys all come outta da woodwork!" I said "Nope, I've always rooted for the Devils, always will." He said "Yea, well, dat series wuz fixed, you know it was." (He was NOT kidding, he was deadly serious.) I said something like "Yep, that's brilliant, guess you have a lot to think about while making those bagels all day long. Don't worry, 2048 will be here before you know it, you'll see your beloved wittle Wain-jurz win anutta Cup den!" I usually don't get into like that, especially then (I was quite skinny then...that was before I started working out), but the guy was just such a miserable a$$hole, and such a typical Ranger fan. He didn't say much after that, and I made sure someone else made my bagel, so he couldn't add any extra flavor to it. Probably still making bagels and wondering what happened.

Nope, not the 'boro!

Regarding the bagel shop incident, I'd never go into that store again. I went to pizza 46 last year, saw ranger & islander wooden framed mirrors & nothing Devils. When I paid for my pizza, I told the young kid, hey tell the owner this is New Jersey, need some Devils stuff up there. He smiled & said yea, I'll never go back to that place. F'em.

Get Radio Raheem and go back there and start some sh!t, man.

The morning of June 25, 1995, I went into a bagel shop in Clifton, NJ. The chubby, hairy, doofusy Guido behind the counter immediately said "Oh yeah, now you guys all come outta da woodwork!" I said "Nope, I've always rooted for the Devils, always will." He said "Yea, well, dat series wuz fixed, you know it was." (He was NOT kidding, he was deadly serious.) I said something like "Yep, that's brilliant, guess you have a lot to think about while making those bagels all day long. Don't worry, 2048 will be here before you know it, you'll see your beloved wittle Wain-jurz win anutta Cup den!" I usually don't get into like that, especially then (I was quite skinny then...that was before I started working out), but the guy was just such a miserable a$$hole, and such a typical Ranger fan. He didn't say much after that, and I made sure someone else made my bagel, so he couldn't add any extra flavor to it. Probably still making bagels and wondering what happened.

This post made my day at my miserable job....thank you for the laugh!

:clap2:

This post made my day at my miserable job....thank you for the laugh!

:clap2:

Glad I could spread some chuckles at the expense of a Ran-jurz fan. Outstanding!

This same caller called into Joe & Evan yesterday right before noon and got all pissy with Evan about him getting ripped apart for making fun of the Devils' fan base. Again, both Joe and Evan went on a rant saying how pathetic it is for Rangers' fans to be using the same dumb argument since the Devils' have owned the area for the past 20 years.

Gotta love when we get actual support from the media.

This same caller called into Joe & Evan yesterday right before noon and got all pissy with Evan about him getting ripped apart for making fun of the Devils' fan base. Again, both Joe and Evan went on a rant saying how pathetic it is for Rangers' fans to be using the same dumb argument since the Devils' have owned the area for the past 20 years.

Gotta love when we get actual support from the media.

It was probably a different caller, most Rangers fans just sound equally dumb.

On topic with dumb rangers fans; I had one a couple weeks ago try to tell me that brodeur played his best hockey while he was on the avalanche. I told him brodeur has always been a devil and he said he was sure that he started his career with Colorado.

And according to MSG, their fans "bleed hockey"

I have said this before and I'll. say it again. And again, I'm trying to say this without bias: Ranger fans, per fan, are the least intelligent hockey fans in the NHL. Most of their fans are corporate folks who have free tickets, or the casual dummy who want to hop on the I'm a New Yawker love fest bandwagon.

Edited by devlman

Lol some guy asked francessa how many push-ups he can do

wait a minute...wait a minute...ok? you wanna know..wait a minute...so you waited on hold...how many push ups i can do? so this guy...i dont get this...this guy waited on hold ok...waited on hold...for how many minutes? wait a minute...how many mink? he waited on hold, ok, to ask me...how many push ups i can do?

1781992_o.gif

Edited by gardenstatepkwy
  • Like 2

wait a minute...wait a minute...ok? you wanna know..wait a minute...so you waited on hold...how many push ups i can do? so this guy...i dont get this...this guy waited on hold ok...waited on hold...for how many minutes? wait a minute...how many mink? he waited on hold, ok, to ask me...how many push ups i can do?

I literally couldn't breathe after hearing that. I was laughing so hard

You forgot "Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh...this idea, that someone would wait on hold to want to knooooow how many push-ups can I do...you know, the pressure that comes with that, OK? That's ee-naw-mous..."

One of my students kept trying to talk sh!t with me, saying Marty choked, so I snapped and said how many cups has he won? How many fvcking cups has your guy won? So dumbass said yeah, but he sucks now, so I said who won last year, so he came back with yeah, he still sucks. Then started yelling Marrrtyyy, so I cursed him out. I'm gonna get fired because of Rangers' fans stupidity. Only good part was a cool Rags fan in the class telling him to shut up cause he didn't know anything.

Hey, if the Rangers win the Cup this year, is it only half a cup? I mean, I'm just using their logic (and I use that term very loosely when it comes to Ranger fans) here lol. I mean, they all went out of their way to discredit the '95 Cup, so I'm wondering if that would be the case if they won this year. My guess is they'd be changing their tune on that real quick.

Lets not find out!

One of my students kept trying to talk sh!t with me, saying Marty choked, so I snapped and said how many cups has he won? How many fvcking cups has your guy won? So dumbass said yeah, but he sucks now, so I said who won last year, so he came back with yeah, he still sucks. Then started yelling Marrrtyyy, so I cursed him out. I'm gonna get fired because of Rangers' fans stupidity. Only good part was a cool Rags fan in the class telling him to shut up cause he didn't know anything.
. This little a$$hole is one of your students? Easy- fail him.

Hahaha just fail the kid

. This little a$$hole is one of your students? Easy- fail him.

Tempting, but he's a good kid when not talking about hockey. I swear the Rags have the magical ability to make ordinary people insufferable douches.

On topic with dumb rangers fans; I had one a couple weeks ago try to tell me that brodeur played his best hockey while he was on the avalanche. I told him brodeur has always been a devil and he said he was sure that he started his career with Colorado.

That's Ranger-speak for trying to say that Patrick Roy was better than Brodeur. Rangers fans don't know player names, team names, or the general spectrum of events that happened after 1994, under which falls the Avalanche's expansion into the league.