Within 2

#22 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,324 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

This has turned out to be a hell of a ballgame.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#23 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Well at least the right team won but oh boy the s*it storm that would have ensued if the Niners got that last five yards and won...
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#24 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

Good game Baltimore flacco is your qb but hate that lewis

#25 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

Congrats to the Ravens. That 2nd half saved this game from being a snoozefest.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#26 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

You don't have too worry about Ray-Ray until his Hall if Fame induction. Flacco is going to cost us now
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#27 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Would of solved during the season. Now his price just jumped. I would say five years $16 mill?

You don't have too worry about Ray-Ray until his Hall if Fame induction. Flacco is going to cost us now

#28 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

I shut it off as soon as the game ended. Ray Lewis is a hypocrite and doesn't deserve anything he has received in his life. :puke:

#29 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

How do you spell Flacco? ELITE

I shut it off as soon as the game ended. Ray Lewis is a hypocrite and doesn't deserve anything he has received in his life. :puke:

One of, if not the best linebackers to ever play the game. Not sure how he is a , but respect him
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#30 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

One of, if not the best linebackers to ever play the game. Not sure how he is a , but respect him

Who cares.. I don't have to respect someone who paid their way out of jail. I'm not a San Fran fan and I would have actually been rooting for Baltimore if Lewis wasn't on the team but that low life didn't deserve to win another Superbowl.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 03 February 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#31 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

I think is a little over zealous but not a hypocrite

Who cares. I don't have to respect someone who paid their way out of jail. I'm not a San Fran fan and I would have actually been rooting for Baltimore if Lewis wasn't on the team but that low life didn't deserve to win another Superbowl.

He was exonerated after defending himself against two drug dealers.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#32 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

He is a criminal is all need be said. Just like kobe bryant and floyd mayweather.

Edited by BelieveinBrodeur, 03 February 2013 - 11:14 PM.

#33 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

I think is a little over zealous but not a hypocrite

He was exonerated after defending himself against two drug dealers.

He ended up paying off the family. His faith is a joke. The ones who are the loudest about their faith are usually the biggest phonies. I'll leave it at that cause this could be heading into podium if we keep it up hah

#34 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

Crabtree should've sold that holding call on the Niners last drive. Instead, good play by the Ravens DB.

#35 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

He ended up paying off the family. His faith is a joke. The ones who are the loudest about their faith are usually the biggest phonies. I'll leave it at that cause this could be heading into podium if we keep it up hah

Paying the family was a good gesture, but I don't think his zealotry is false.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#36 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Paying the family was a good gesture, but I don't think his zealotry is false.

It wasn't a good gesture, he had to pay them off because they sued him and they reached an undisclosed settlement. Take the purple tinted glasses off. Sure he's a great football player but he's a sh!t human being.

#37 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

To all the people that say their should've been a holding call on that 4th down throw...the 9ers got away with A TON of holding on their last drive...especially on Kaepernick runs around edge. Lots of instances where the blocker did not release in time and holding should've been called. Cost the Ravens 10-20 yard chunks

Heads are going to roll because of that outage...you can not have that big a fvckup on the NFL's grandest stage. The Superdome is 42 years old. Frankly I don't care to see another Super Bowl in that building...I prefer the atmosphere of outdoor football on grass.

Edited by '7', 03 February 2013 - 11:52 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#38 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,270 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Fantastic game - had a ton of fun watching it and eating way too much food at the party. Honsetly, Super Bowl parties are far better than Thanksgiving or Christmas for me when it comes to fun times and food. Loved the intentional safety that the Ravens did at the end, brilliant move. If I ever get a jersey hook up again, I'm going to get a Sam Koch one. :P

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#39 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

It wasn't a good gesture, he had to pay them off because they sued him and they reached an undisclosed settlement. Take the purple tinted glasses off. Sure he's a great football player but he's a sh!t human being.

They sued him for the same reason the two drug dealers / attackers went after him the the first place: deep pockets.

Like all of us at a young age, he made mistakes, but one of the reasons he garners so much respect, is for the good humanitarian efforts he gives to the Baltimore community.

To all the people that say their should've been a holding call on that 4th down throw...the 9ers got away with A TON of holding on their last drive...especially on Kaepernick runs around edge. Lots of instances where the blocker did not release in time and holding should've been called. Cost the Ravens 10-20 yard chunks.

Agreed.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#40 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Congrats Manta...not only Flacco nab a ring, he didn't do it as a result of his team propping him up. 11 TDs and 0 INTs? That's great stuff, even in this era.

Big big money awaits him...
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users