6 replies to this topic

#1 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Did anyone happen to grab some extra schedule magnets last night? If so, please PM me, I'm looking for some extras.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#2 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

would love one posted to me in Australia too if someone is willing and has a spare :)

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

#3 u2devs

u2devs

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

I might have one and could meet at tonight's or Thursday's game.  As for the guy in Australia, if you want to cover postage (no idea how much that would be) I will try to help you out.

#4 newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

for a single magnet in an envelope, it shouldnt be too much id imagine. quite happy to paypal some money across.

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
jerseys3.png

#5 BCdevil

BCdevil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

for a single magnet in an envelope, it shouldnt be too much id imagine. quite happy to paypal some money across.

Jordan, did you get one yet?

Damo, I should be able to help you out.  I need to make sure I have an extra first.  If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, shoot me a reminder PM.

Edited by BCdevil, 16 February 2013 - 02:22 AM.

Posted Image

#6 BCdevil

BCdevil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

I have three extras. Pm me your info if you want me to send you one for the cost of shipping.
Posted Image

#7 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Jordan, did you get one yet?

Damo, I should be able to help you out.  I need to make sure I have an extra first.  If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, shoot me a reminder PM.

Just saw this post, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was able to grab one at the game vs. Tampa the other week, so I'm all set. Thanks so much though!

Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users