GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins

NJCroMag

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good road game... Soft goal hurts.

The Devils need to start finding the net more. They have yet to score more than 3 goals in a game this year. Can't see Marty and Hedberg continuing to allow 1.6 GPG.

Henrique can't come back soon enough, but at least the Devils found a way to get some points while he was out.

Ahhhhhh, Heddy.

Would've been nice if one of our shooters after Kovy could've put one home. Hedberg had a hell of a game tonight.

Can we please get another scorer? Please? It's clear how weak the team is up front just from looking at that shootout line-up. Move a D-man, get someone...anyone.

That was definitely an entertaining game. Mad props to Hedberg for playing so well, especially under the circumstances. Wish he could've had the W but I'm proud of the way this team competed against a team like the Bruins. Satisfied that they were able to pick up a point. Still haven't lost in regulation and earned 8/10 points. Great start to the year.

This is why canned fighting is awful. Did anyone find that entertaining at all? Even the players appeared to give a big sigh when it started.

Seriously, guys like Barch and Jansenn take up roster spots to do that? Oh well.

I'm late to the thread but for the record I still enjoy the "canned" fights. I'm probably in the minority though.

Devils should have gotten this. We need more scoring.

3-0-2. Still looking pretty good if you ask me.

I don't know, I think Boston deserved this one more than the Devils. They really turned it up in the 3rd.

Can't complain about 8 out of 10 points, especially since it's becoming obvious this team has some problems.