208 replies to this topic

#81 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Any idea what to do if your college won't work for college night? I'm at grad school at Hunter, but they don't seem to be included on the guest list.

Give them a call. They seem to add colleges if asked.

Welcome to Devils TicketPASS! If you have questions, please contact Devils Group Sales at (973) 757-6250.

#82 mouse

mouse

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Give them a call. They seem to add colleges if asked.

Welcome to Devils TicketPASS! If you have questions, please contact Devils Group Sales at (973) 757-6250.

Thanks.

Sumus Legio
You don't turn this around in a couple shifts. Its going to take a little time, but I know the guys will come back. Because I can see it. -- Jacques Lemaire

sguq.jpg

#83 snartly

snartly

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Has anyone ever been in one of the suites? How is it, and what "perks" are there in them? I am thinking about getting a pair for today.

#84 scotty0422

scotty0422

Draft Pick

• Pond Hockey
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

$115 for club seats for 3/5 and 3/7:

http://m.travelzoo.c...tainment/43128/

#85 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Has anyone ever been in one of the suites? How is it, and what "perks" are there in them? I am thinking about getting a pair for today.

I know that game has already passed, but I'm pretty sure the suite tickets that the team sells through those group ticket offers don't come with any food or drinks, so really the only "perks" are being on the suite level and having a nice view.

Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#86 CHIP72

CHIP72

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hey, I'm a casual Devils fan who is new to the board and I have two quick questions:

1) How easy is it to buy single tickets for a Devils game on the day of the weekend game against a non-marquee opponent?  I've never been to a game at the Prudential Center yet but I'm seriously considering coming up to Newark for the Saturday 4/20 game against Florida.  (I live in the DC area, so my only Devils home game options are on weekends and some Friday nights.)  I'm really anal about avoiding Ripoffmaster, I mean Ticketmaster, service charges and I also like to save my sports events ticket stubs so I don't like print-out tickets in most cases either.

2) I've looked at the ticket deals linked in this thread and some of them are very good.  Do you think additional deals will become available for the 4/20 game?  Also, with these Ticketmaster deals, is it possible to pick up the tickets at will call or do you have to print out the tickets at home?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

#87 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

I added new deals on page four. $75 clubs and $50 suites for Sunday 3/10 

Hey, I'm a casual Devils fan who is new to the board and I have two quick questions:

1) How easy is it to buy single tickets for a Devils game on the day of the weekend game against a non-marquee opponent?  I've never been to a game at the Prudential Center yet but I'm seriously considering coming up to Newark for the Saturday 4/20 game against Florida.  (I live in the DC area, so my only Devils home game options are on weekends and some Friday nights.)  I'm really anal about avoiding Ripoffmaster, I mean Ticketmaster, service charges and I also like to save my sports events ticket stubs so I don't like print-out tickets in most cases either.

2) I've looked at the ticket deals linked in this thread and some of them are very good.  Do you think additional deals will become available for the 4/20 game?  Also, with these Ticketmaster deals, is it possible to pick up the tickets at will call or do you have to print out the tickets at home?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

A single shouldn't be too hard. But keep in mind we have been "selling out" all but 2 games so far. They are kind of papering the house. You do assume some risk going all this way with no ticket in hand.

The ticket deals are print at home tickets. I don't know if you could have them reprinted on ticket stock at the arena. I like keeping my stubs too but it looks like those days are mostly gone.

We only have 1 deal for that game and it is not a very good one. Stubhub prices seem pretty average. Not very high like a divisional opponent and not cheap like a midweek. I haven't looked to see how many seats are available on ticketmaster for that game that might tell you if they will add more group deals.

I'd keep my eyes open here and hfboards for a season ticket holder moving their tickets.

#88 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Not sure if it was posted but 50 dollar suite & 75 dollar club seat tickets for the game against the Jets on Sunday

https://oss.ticketma...nt=&customerID=

n2eg.jpg

#89 ziti17

ziti17

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

Not sure if it was posted but 50 dollar suite & 75 dollar club seat tickets for the game against the Jets on Sunday

What's the code to enter?

#90 snartly

snartly

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

Code: devils

It is so far the master code so to speak for all of the deals here

#91 ziti17

ziti17

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Code: devils

It is so far the master code so to speak for all of the deals here

Thanks man

#92 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Wow that is a nice deal for the WPG tix

#93 ziti17

ziti17

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

What is the deal with food for the suite tickets for 75? Is it like the ice lounge?

#94 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

What is the deal with food for the suite tickets for 75? Is it like the ice lounge?

Club seats = Fire lounge/Ice Lounge. Food and drink included.

Suite = Same type of leather seats. No food included although you can order from a catered menu and I believe you get free drinks. (Not too sure on that.) Those are the ones that are 50 dollars.

n2eg.jpg

#95 ziti17

ziti17

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Club seats = Fire lounge/Ice Lounge. Food and drink included.

Suite = Same type of leather seats. No food included although you can order from a catered menu and I believe you get free drinks. (Not too sure on that.) Those are the ones that are 50 dollars.

Alright thanks for the feedback. I don't know why I mixed up the prices. The $75 are a great deal

#96 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

Alright thanks for the feedback. I don't know why I mixed up the prices. The $75 are a great deal

Yeah that's what I got as well.

I'll be in Sect 19 Row 13 if anyone else going wants to say hi haha

Edited by TheMazz, 09 March 2013 - 11:31 PM.

n2eg.jpg

#97 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

I just tried that Jets link for the 3/13 Flyers game.  Worked.  I got two club seats for $75.00 each.

Posted Image

#98 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Do those club seats include alcohol
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#99 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Do those club seats include alcohol

No. But unlimited soda/water.

Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#100 cinek10

cinek10

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

I just tried that Jets link for the 3/13 Flyers game.  Worked.  I got two club seats for $75.00 each.

Which link?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users