Chocolate + Devil = My life

#22 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

come on LC you cant post a thread like this on this website. kovi is the greatest hockey player ever to wear skates according to most people on this forum.

#23 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,830 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

Good thing LD isn't the coach.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#24 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

I don't need to post anything more. Look at his stats.

Yeah, benching him would've been a great idea...fvcking moron.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#25 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Kovy pretty much runs the offense.  he's like our point guard... and he's definitely not worried about not playing well, did you see how relaxed he was on that goal?!

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#26 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

Kovy pretty much runs the offense.  he's like our point guard... and he's definitely not worried about not playing well, did you see how relaxed he was on that goal?!

He's getting his shots and has been playing pretty well overall, points or no points.  The offensive numbers are going to come.

[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#27 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

He's getting his shots and has been playing pretty well overall, points or no points.  The offensive numbers are going to come.

o i definitely agree. i just realized what i said seemed like i meant different. i meant like kovy knows he's not playing bad, see how calm he was on that goal.

Kovy is my boyyyyyy. LGD!!!

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#28 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

come on LC you cant post a thread like this on this website. kovi is the greatest hockey player ever to wear skates according to most people on this forum.

Who said that??
Posted Image

#29 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

o i definitely agree. i just realized what i said seemed like i meant different. i meant like kovy knows he's not playing bad, see how calm he was on that goal.

Kovy is my boyyyyyy. LGD!!!

I was agreeing with you too...just fleshing out your original statement, lol. 

#30 FOREVER!

#30 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Man if only Kovy was on the bench we might have had a chance in this game.

#31 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

The good ole' LD anti-jinx thread works again.  Classic

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#32 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

It's funny I saw this and thought it was supposed to be a productive post...so gullible... on a serious note I do worry about Kovy averaging over 26 minutes a game. I want him fresh come the playoffs after what happened last year.

#33 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

LD You're so crazy. Crazy ......like a fox, motivating Kovy like this! It always worked on Marty too...

I'm here for the party

#34 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

Go back to the rangers board LD

Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

#35 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,040 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

I really hope a "Zajac needs to be benched" thread is made right before Saturdays game now:)

#36 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,848 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

I am enjoying *not* locking this thread.

Go to it people

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#37 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:53 PM

I don't need to post anything more. Look at his stats.

Speaking of stats, did you happen to see Kovy, with an easy chance to get an empty netter, try and dish it off to Ryan Carter? Devils play a team concept and Kovy has bought in.. He may never put up the same numbers that he did on an Atlanta team that was build for and around him, but as DeBoer said the other day, he is doing the right things behind the play to help the team win.. And he obviously isn't worried about stats if he's dishing off easy goals

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#38 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Ok this thread can be closed it worked. Who or what is next. Hi Peppercorn

#39 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,128 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

Classic LD.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#40 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,328 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Speaking of stats, did you happen to see Kovy, with an easy chance to get an empty netter, try and dish it off to Ryan Carter?

I know players love their stats; but when your contact is guaranteed for your professional life...  you're not playing for your next contract first, you're playing for your team first.   I think it reflects Kovy's maturity that he can now dish off easy goals to players who will benefit from it; if we are in the meaningless last seconds with a 2 goal lead. 

If we are up by 1 one though...  I want Kovy to bury it.   Ice the game, before trying to hand out charity goals out.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users