110 replies to this topic

#61 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

That's the second open net Larsson blocked tonight. He's getting to the right places
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#62 rawisjericho95

rawisjericho95

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Media Information

EXECUTIVE OFFICES: The Devils’ executive offices are located adjacent to AmeriHealth Pavilion at Prudential Center on Lafayette Street.

CREDENTIALS: Season passes are issued to those members of the media who regularly cover the New Jersey Devils. These passes will be honored for entrance to Prudential Center and all working areas for all 2012-13 regular-season home games. Single-game passes may be requested by contacting the Devils’ Communications Department at least 24 hours prior to game time.  Accredited individuals are strictly prohibited from obtaining player autographs while in a working capacity.  Credentials will be issued only to representatives of legitimate news gathering agencies.

MORNING SKATE: Morning skate will take place at Prudential Center’s main rink or AmeriHealth Pavilion. All media (print and broadcast) covering the morning skate at Prudential Center must be credentialed. Please contact the Devils’ Communications Department to confirm time and location.  Credentials for practices and morning skates will be available at the Event Staff entrance adjacent to the Lafayette Street security entrance.

PHOTOGRAPHERS: Accredited photographers may shoot only from designated areas. The Devils’ Communications Department issues location assignments just outside the press room approximately 30 minutes prior to game time. No roving passes will be issued.

GAME-TIME PRESS ENTRANCE: Members of the media should enter the building through the Mulberry Street press entrance. Credentials will be available two and one-half hours prior to game time. All credentials must be picked up individually.

PRESS LOUNGE: The press lounge/working room is located behind the press entrance on Mulberry Street. The lounge is open only to properly accredited and identified members of the media, as well as club and league personnel. A buffet meal will be served approximately 90 minutes prior to faceoff. The cost of the meal is $10.  Beverages are provided free of charge.  Refreshments are available prior to, during, and after all games.

PRE-GAME: The Devils’ locker room is closed at all times prior to the start of the game. The dressing room corridor will remain open until 90 minutes prior to game time. A representative from the Devils’ Communications Department will remain outside the Devils’ locker room to assist members of the media wishing to interview players. After that time, only members of the media requiring access to television production areas are permitted to pass through the corridor once it has
been closed.

PRESS BOX: An elevator to the press box is located adjacent to the press lounge. Seating charts are displayed throughout the press lounge and in the press seating area. The Devils provide a limited number of courtesy phones in the press box for use by the media. Anyone who wishes to order a private line should contact Andre Mutovic of DAE at 973-757-6532. Wireless, high-speed internet access is available.

POST-GAME: Locker rooms will open to the media no later than five (5) minutes following the conclusion of the game. Head Coach Peter DeBoer will be available to the media in the coaches’ press conference area, approximately 20 minutes after the conclusion of each home game.

WIRELESS INFO: All media are asked to use the ‘pruguest’ wireless network. The password is prucenter123

some inside info for you guys

http://njdevilspr.com/ i usually use this site for my devils news. along with TG

#63 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,115 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

The refs have swallowed their whistles in this one...good. As the game has good flow and energy

Thank you Ilya Bryzgalov for sucking. Also thanks Brodeur for keeping the Devils in it. Thank you post as well

The Devils D has been pretty bad today. Often caught in between making the safe play and making an outlet pass. They often just give it back to philly. The Flyers 2nd man on the forcheck has been lightning fast and is causing turnovers.

shenn has looked good for philly. But I haven't seen much of Couturier.

Edited by '7', 15 February 2013 - 09:06 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#64 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

GOOOOOOOOOAL, NEW JERSEY!

Devils lead 4-3!

#65 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,850 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

Pavel Clarkson

who would have thunk it

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#66 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

TG's in a bit of a mood today huh

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#67 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

GOOOOOOOOOAL, NEW JERSEY!

Empty netter by Bernier to seal the deal!

#68 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

This team never quits, honestly. Could have very well been over after that horrible first, but they bounced back well.

Love this team.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#69 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

What a great game! I got nothing to add. I'm so happy I'm beside myself.
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#70 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Devils hockey is soooo boring!   sweet win

#71 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,068 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Great game and the defense got better as the same went on.

Best players was clarkson, Elias, kovy, larsson and Marty.

#72 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

This is what good teams do after a loss.
It was scary at first but we did it.
Absolutely brilliant.
Are we 6-2 in the division now?
Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#73 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

love this fvcking team
LET'S GO DEVILS

#74 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

clarkson is a fvcking beast 10 goals on season in 14 games!!

Posted Image

#75 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Patrik Elias quietly sneaking up the leader boards - now 5th in the league in points.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#76 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,329 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

i-do-not-always-watch-hockey-but-when-i-
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#77 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Elias is also a +10.

#78 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,329 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

Btw I heard Larsson was a beast tonight. I didn't see the game as I was at my internship, I'll have to catch the replay later.

#79 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Btw I heard Larsson was a beast tonight. I didn't see the game as I was at my internship, I'll have to catch the replay later.

He was terrific. +3. Solid physically and made a brilliant pass on Clarkson's goal.

#80 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,329 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

He was terrific. +3. Solid physically and made a brilliant pass on Clarkson's goal.

. Word, love to hear that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users