attendance..

Beezer34

today was absolutely a made up sellout - probably 16k in the building.

Today looked like any other game so far this year except for the Lightning game. The building has been packed and its nice to see. Obviously the Devils and many teams fudge the numbers but today wasnt bad at all.

Today looked like any other game so far this year except for the Lightning game. The building has been packed and its nice to see.

I'm not so sure the Devils don't sellout the Tampa Bay game also, had it not been for people prepping for the nor'eastern. "Winter-Storm-Nemo" got grossly exaggerated by many folks living in NJ.. and the game itself still drew nearly 15,000 notwithstanding.

Edited by Beezer34

I'm not so sure the Devils don't sellout the Tampa Bay game also, had it not been for people prepping for the nor'eastern. "Winter-Storm-Nemo" got grossly exaggerated by many folks living in NJ.. and the game itself still drew nearly 15,000 notwithstanding.

I was at that game and I couldn't believe that it wasn't a sell out. It looked like one from where I was sitting. Even the lowers were packed.

I was at that game and I couldn't believe that it wasn't a sell out. It looked like one from where I was sitting. Even the lowers were packed.

. I was at the Tampa game too, I was shocked when they didn't announce a sell-out. It looked like there were more people at that game than were there yesterday.