82 replies to this topic

#81 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,305 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

I was at that game and I couldn't believe that it wasn't a sell out. It looked like one from where I was sitting. Even the lowers were packed.

Its those upper 200 corners that weren't sold out, everything else was pretty full that game

#82 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

MSG is always sold out because 60% of their base is corporate purchases. Even if the suits don't show up, the tickets are still technically SOLD.

That's the point I was making. "Attendance" is actually "tickets sold" so we don't know how close numbers are to the actual announces attendance.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#83 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,057 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

I'm not so sure the Devils don't sellout the Tampa Bay game also, had it not been for people prepping for the nor'eastern. "Winter-Storm-Nemo" got grossly exaggerated by many folks living in NJ.. and the game itself still drew nearly 15,000 notwithstanding.
I was at that game and I couldn't believe that it wasn't a sell out. It looked like one from where I was sitting. Even the lowers were packed.

. I was at the Tampa game too, I was shocked when they didn't announce a sell-out. It looked like there were more people at that game than were there yesterday.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users