Photo

Random lagging, forum developer say they fixed it.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,082 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Since the upgrade our site has been lagging when entering new forums, or even topics. The developer says a specific routine was causing the issue and they have fixed it.

If you are noticing delays or page loading issues please let me know.

(or any errors for that matter!).

#2 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

at first i thought it was the banner ads but i noticed it when i manually disable them too.

also dont forget, if you guys are using FIREFOX or CHROME with AdBlock Plus like i do, or any other ad blocking software, disable it for NjDevs.com so the board can earn ad revenue for your visits.

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

NJDEVS.COM KEEPER OF: Brendan Shanahan, Continental Airlines Arena, First game at The Rock, Chuck the Duck, New Goal Horn, Devils' Dancers, Chico Eats, Rock Your Red, Clemmers Shut-out against the Rangers

#3 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

Did the developer mention anything about page loading issues on the iphone? I've had quite a few over the past few days.

#4 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,082 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

Can you add more info. Is the page not loading fully or is there an error? Sent from my HTC DNA using Tapatalk 2

#5 lucifer91

lucifer91

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

When on my droid razr if i view a topic then go back it has a large black "loading" message on it that doesnt go away, if i go to another topic and back, then there is two loading messages, i dont know if thats the problem he is having too...i have to leave njdevs to get it to go away
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users