Old school CCM Ultrafil Devils jersey

MadDog2020

Anyone know where I may be able to find one that won't cost an arm and a leg? I'm talking about one of the old school CCM models from back in the 90's. Any help would be appreciated!

That's funny because I was just doing the same.. Needed a red XXL to wear over my ski jacket on vacation next week.. I found mine on eBay but some local shops have them

Verona Sports Center in Verona, NJ

Ice Vault Pro Shop in Wayne, NJ

Both have them in stock although they may only have white (only had white for XXL)

May also have some at Hockey Haus in Somerville, NJ.. I recommend calling around

Edited by Colin226

That's funny because I was just doing the same.. Needed a red XXL to wear over my ski jacket on vacation next week.. I found mine on eBay but some local shops have them

Verona Sports Center in Verona, NJ

Ice Vault Pro Shop in Wayne, NJ

Both have them in stock although they may only have white (only had white for XXL)

May also have some at Hockey Haus in Somerville, NJ.. I recommend calling around

Just don't let Hockey Haus do the lettering lol.

Also they are in Bound Brook.

Hey guys, I appreciate all the responses! I was thinking about picking up one of the old school jerseys to get customized, but I'm putting it on the back burner for now for financial responsibility reasons. If I decide to pick one up in the future, I will bump this thread again. Thanks again though for your replies!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.