4 replies to this topic

#1 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Anyone know where I may be able to find one that won't cost an arm and a leg? I'm talking about one of the old school CCM models from back in the 90's. Any help would be appreciated!
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#2 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,178 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

Anyone know where I may be able to find one that won't cost an arm and a leg? I'm talking about one of the old school CCM models from back in the 90's. Any help would be appreciated!

That's funny because I was just doing the same.. Needed a red XXL to wear over my ski jacket on vacation next week.. I found mine on eBay but some local shops have them

Verona Sports Center in Verona, NJ
Ice Vault Pro Shop in Wayne, NJ

Both have them in stock although they may only have white (only had white for XXL)

May also have some at Hockey Haus in Somerville, NJ.. I recommend calling around

Edited by Colin226, 20 February 2013 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,758 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

That's funny because I was just doing the same.. Needed a red XXL to wear over my ski jacket on vacation next week.. I found mine on eBay but some local shops have them

Verona Sports Center in Verona, NJ
Ice Vault Pro Shop in Wayne, NJ

Both have them in stock although they may only have white (only had white for XXL)

May also have some at Hockey Haus in Somerville, NJ.. I recommend calling around

Just don't let Hockey Haus do the lettering lol.

Also they are in Bound Brook.

#4 Demonic26

Demonic26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

I have a red size 56 and two whites size 50 and 52. Pm me your email and I can send you photos if your interested.

#5 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hey guys, I appreciate all the responses! I was thinking about picking up one of the old school jerseys to get customized, but I'm putting it on the back burner for now for financial responsibility reasons. If I decide to pick one up in the future, I will bump this thread again. Thanks again though for your replies!
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users