#81 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Clarkson went to the dressing room. Mother fvcker... :argh:

Edited by NJDevils1214, 21 February 2013 - 08:31 PM.

815631765.gif

#82 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

He's back on the bench... Phew...

#83 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Im so pissed at those guys right now

www.SterioDesign.com

#84 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,713 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

I'm beside myself more than ever before that that fvcking stiff Tallinder is in the lineup and not Mark Fayne. I can't take it anymore. Between Tallinder and Salvador, if I see one of them get coned again, my TV is going out the window.

Honestly I'm starting to think the two defensemen sitting in the stands are better than like four guys in the starting lineup.

Sigh, I don't get what Lou's waiting for.  Getting greedy trying to max out a meh return on Tallinder is killing us right now, and killing what trade value Tallinder does have.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#85 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

Honestly I'm starting to think the two defensemen sitting in the stands are better than like four guys in the starting lineup.

Sigh, I don't get what Lou's waiting for.  Getting greedy trying to max out a meh return on Tallinder is killing us right now, and killing what trade value Tallinder does have.

Don't know what possible trade value Tallinder could possibly have right now.

#86 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

We always make these games difficult

#87 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,713 posts

Great, so maybe we'll see Clarkson again in May. But hey keep biding your time Lou, this whole arrangement makes tons of sense, what with one of the best defensemen on the team inexplicably in the press box so Tallinder doesn't get his feelings hurt. Maybe we can lost the entire top 9 before Lou makes a move.

People were so worried about losing defensemen to injury and hoarding our depth there, I was worried about losing forwards.  Ironically it is the forwards that are all getting hurt now, and we didn't have any depth there to begin with.  The Devils are acting like a playoff spot is a sure thing and it's really not in a sprint of a season, they're only five points up on ninth place and there's still 30+ games to go.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#88 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,775 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

I'm beside myself more than ever before that that fvcking stiff Tallinder is in the lineup and not Mark Fayne. I can't take it anymore. Between Tallinder and Salvador, if I see one of them get coned again, my TV is going out the window.

. Tallinder's value was higher when he wasn't playing. These 3 games have definitely not helped.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#89 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,713 posts

Don't know what possible trade value Tallinder could possibly have right now.

Kyle Quincey got a #1 last year.  Mark Fistric got a #3 this year.  Yeah Tallinder's contract isn't ideal but it's not like he's got Volchenkov's term and salary for crying out loud.  He's an upgrade for several teams over what they have, though the more games that go by the less he looks it.

#90 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Fayne factor must be hurt.

Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#91 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,775 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Great, so maybe we'll see Clarkson again in May. But hey keep biding your time Lou, this whole arrangement makes tons of sense, what with one of the best defensemen on the team inexplicably in the press box so Tallinder doesn't get his feelings hurt. Maybe we can lost the entire top 9 before Lou makes a move.

People were so worried about losing defensemen to injury and hoarding our depth there, I was worried about losing forwards.  Ironically it is the forwards that are all getting hurt now, and we didn't have any depth there to begin with.  The Devils are acting like a playoff spot is a sure thing and it's really not in a sprint of a season, they're only five points up on ninth place and there's still 30+ games to go.

Well thankfully Clarkson is okay it appears. But man, that didn't look good. I thought it was a broken wrist when I saw the replay and then saw him leave the bench. But yeah, Lou still needs to make a move lol.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#92 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

Free opportunity to retake sole Atlantic lead from Pittsburgh and you're blowing it, Devils.  This team sucks, let's go.

#93 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

This is just horrible to watch
Posted Image

#94 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

These refs have been atrocious

#95 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

The magic of Henrik Tallinder.     They keep rolling him out there and they're not even going to get a 5 for him

#96 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

So Ovechkin can board Larsson but anybody touches him and its a penalty.
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#97 PacificDevil

PacificDevil

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Kyle Quincey got a #1 last year. Mark Fistric got a #3 this year. Yeah Tallinder's contract isn't ideal but it's not like he's got Volchenkov's term and salary for crying out loud. He's an upgrade for several teams over what they have, though the more games that go by the less he looks it.

So do we need a pick or do we need a top 6 forward? You're not getting top 6 forward for Tallinder that's for sure

#98 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

When were losing i cant fvcking stand watching the guys just dumping and battling along the board in hope to eventually simply get the puck to the pooint... Which even if he gets there doesnt lead to anything anyway 99.9% of the time.

Were simply not creating good scoring chances

www.SterioDesign.com

#99 giodude

giodude

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

So Ovechkin can board Larsson but anybody touches him and its a penalty.

THIS
Posted Image

#100 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

On a side note. I feel really dumb asking, but what game is featured in the "Drop the Puck" commercial?
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users