289 replies to this topic

#181 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

you didnt watch the second goal, THE ONLY REASON IT WENT IN IS BECAUSE MOOSE HAD HIS BODY TURNED WHEN COMING ACROSS THE ICE. It bounces off him into the net, that is misplay by the goalie ntoa clean beat. And the first goal he didn't even realize someone was in the slot he only realizes someone shot once the goal is in the net, despite defensive  misques he was awful on that.

THE FIRST GOAL WAS HIS FAULT!?!?!?! hahaha dude how about zidlicky standing there with his thumb up his ass and the other 2 fowards not helping out at all????? its a one timer from in between the circles. what a kook

#182 nick17112

nick17112

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

When is Marty predicted to be back? I miss him
Zach Parise - Gone but not forgotten!!!!!

#183 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,429 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Haha good point. I remember when people wanted him to be the starter over whoever that other guy we have is.

i like Moose but come on lol depending on how you look at it is he REALLY better than Luongo or Schneider ? He's a good vet and backup to have but I never got on that bandwagon that he was the best in the league

www.SterioDesign.com

#184 DJ Eco

DJ Eco

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

If there's one silver lining that's come about throughout this game, it's that Tallinder looks like his reliable safe defensive self this game and last game. He's played miles better than his previous games and better than Volchenkov as well. It's good timing because at a time like this, we could use some solid reliable veterans calming the boys down..

i like Moose but come on lol depending on how you look at it is he REALLY better than Luongo or Schneider ? He's a good vet and backup to have but I never got on that bandwagon that he was the best in the league

Before this past February, I'd definitely put him on top 3 category for backup goalies. The past couple years of games that he's played in were largely 1-goal games and a surprising amount of shutouts...

#185 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Buffalo is a bottom dweller we shouldn't be in this position 3-3 we have little offense.

Edited by LucifersDog, 02 March 2013 - 05:44 PM.

#186 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

THE FIRST GOAL WAS HIS FAULT!?!?!?! hahaha dude how about zidlicky standing there with his thumb up his ass and the other 2 fowards not helping out at all????? its a one timer from in between the circles. what a kook

yes it is, it should have been a relativley easy save. It seems like you don't watch the game or maybe you can't follow the puck. kovy played weak butler was out of position and ziddy was terrible on that play, but hedberg should have at least been in a position to try stop it, he wasn't even aware of the shot. He is our last line of defense and right now he's not doing his job well.

And to the person who said I better rage about marty when he goes sour, I will, when we lose and its because of marty I will rage about marty letting in softies.

#187 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,639 posts

I don't think we miss THAT much Parise... But Zajac does.. Big time !

#188 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

Buffalo is a bottom dweller we shouldn't be in this position 3-3 we have little offence.

Ryan Miller is actually a very good goalie, we have had alot of good chances today and he has made alot of good saves and had hardly any rebounds for us to swing at.

There goes the season kovy hurt.

#189 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

Cheap shot by Regehr on Kovy.
Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#190 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,280 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

Fantastic dirty cross check, not called.  GOOD JOB refs.

Buffalo is such a pathetic bottom dweller team.

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#191 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,230 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

A point! Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

#192 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

If there's one silver lining that's come about throughout this game, it's that Tallinder looks like his reliable safe defensive self this game and last game. He's played miles better than his previous games and better than Volchenkov as well. It's good timing because at a time like this, we could use some solid reliable veterans calming the boys down..

Before this past February, I'd definitely put him on top 3 category for backup goalies. The past couple years of games that he's played in were largely 1-goal games and a surprising amount of shutouts...

I would venture to guess that the reason he has played so poorly now and in the past has been good is becaues he is basically the starter now and maybe he isn't dealing with pressure that comes with it.

#193 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,903 posts

I don't think we miss THAT much Parise... But Zajac does.. Big time !

Yeah that's another thing.  Zajac hasn't exactly proven he's a top six offensive player without Zach around him. He was bad two years ago when Zach was out.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 02 March 2013 - 05:44 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#194 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,429 posts

wow what was the refs looking at ? Kovy was behind him and the puck farther, how could he miss that ?!?

www.SterioDesign.com

#195 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,903 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

OMG Chico...even I can tell that when a DEVIL has the puck and the whistle's blown the penalty is not on the Sabres!!!

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#196 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

the little flea WTF

#197 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

yes it is, it should have been a relativley easy save. It seems like you don't watch the game or maybe you can't follow the puck. kovy played weak butler was out of position and ziddy was terrible on that play, but hedberg should have at least been in a position to try stop it, he wasn't even aware of the shot. He is our last line of defense and right now he's not doing his job well.

And to the person who said I better rage about marty when he goes sour, I will, when we lose and its because of marty I will rage about marty letting in softies.

soooo you just said i was right, but i dont watch the game. youre a few sammiches short of a picnic sweetheart

#198 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

That is a fvckign joke of a call.

#199 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,280 posts

ARE YOU KIDDING WITH THAT CALL, fvck ME. 

fvcking god Im heated right now

rsz_2ru-uc9709.jpg

Rutgers:  The Birthplace of College Football

First B1G Season: 7-5

#200 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

soooo you just said i was right, but i dont watch the game. youre a few sammiches short of a picnic sweetheart

No the goalie's job is to stop shots, he didn't even move to stop it because he was slow and playing terribly. Ryan miller hasn't let in a goal on every defensive break down from his team, because ryan miller is a good goalie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users