#121 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

christ moose is bad.

...............how? cause he didnt rob that cross ice one timer....hes kept us in this game jesus christ what game are u watching.

#122 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

The defence wasn't there but I will put this one on Hedberg but he has saved so many today. It is 2-2 because of Hedberg. I would say the same if Marty or Kinkaid were in goal.

#123 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,405 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

The shot total is as misleading as I've ever seen it, the Devils have had three good chances in this game - two of which they've scored on and the Sabres have had about ten good scoring chances in the last twenty minutes.

The Sabres have two guys worth covering offensively without Vanek (Hodgson and Pominville) and we're letting them skate circles around us.

Edited by NJDevs4978, 02 March 2013 - 05:14 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#124 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

People need to take the blinders off, Moose has made some huge stops this game. Look at the two goals he gave up. First one he had no chance, second one he should have got but it was still a lateral save.

Edited by Zubie#8, 02 March 2013 - 05:14 PM.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#125 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,964 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Moose has kept the team in this game.  This is one of those examples of people seeing what they want to.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#126 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,880 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

this game is not on Moose, we're playing the fvcking sabres! and we can barely score against them and we're giving them really good scoring chances.

www.SterioDesign.com

#127 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

crap

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#128 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,405 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Moose has kept the team in this game.  This is one of those examples of people seeing what they want to.

Well that and people are more apt to blame him considering his prior few games.  If he had pitched shutouts in the last two you wouldn't be hearing a peep about his 'bad goals' when he's one of the few that came to play today.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#129 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

...............how? cause he didnt rob that cross ice one timer....hes kept us in this game jesus christ what game are u watching.

think you are blind bro, his positoning was terrible and it was not a quality shot for the sabres. Moose comes across the ice with his body turned, it hits him in the chest and goes in. A quality nhl goalie doesn't let things like that go in, moose has played horrendous for us in this stretch when we have needed him to step up.

We need marty.

#130 EdgeControl

EdgeControl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

The defence wasn't there but I will put this one on Hedberg but he has saved so many today. It is 2-2 because of Hedberg. I would say the same if Marty or Kinkaid were in goal.

yup, up to that he's been superb.  a mentally lethargic larsson on the other hand.....

#131 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

He has made 2 great saves, where are you guys getting this he's been superb all game. I think the sabres have like 16 shots on goal, they probably have 4 real scoring chances this game.

#132 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

well apparently according to most of the people here he should stop every shot, and its completely his fault if one gets by him

#133 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

As I always say the goalies can't score goals. These close games shouldn't be close. We are playing a weaken team, Buffalo and we can't score.  I know Miller is good. We are out shooting Buffalo but we can't finish..

#134 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,827 posts

Everyone realizes that Moose is a backup goalie, right? I feel like a lot of people are trying to grade him on the Marty Curve (which Marty usually isn't even good enough for)
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#135 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

He has made 2 great saves, where are you guys getting this he's been superb all game. I think the sabres have like 16 shots on goal, they probably have 4 real scoring chances this game.

Wow.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#136 Bartholomew Hunt

Bartholomew Hunt

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

think you are blind bro, his positoning was terrible and it was not a quality shot for the sabres. Moose comes across the ice with his body turned, it hits him in the chest and goes in. A quality nhl goalie doesn't let things like that go in, moose has played horrendous for us in this stretch when we have needed him to step up.

We need marty.

moose has played horrendous huh? ok thats all i need to here from you. have a good day.

#137 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,964 posts

There's the game boys.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#138 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,405 posts

Another loss to a hideous team coming up.  How many more of these before it's okay to start worrying?

#139 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

wecould all see it coming..

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#140 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,031 posts

More flopping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users