123 replies to this topic

#121 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

I know it's only preseason, but jeez, Luke Kuechly has been awesome vs Baltimore tonight. Carolina has a special LB in him. 

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#122 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,006 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

I know it's only preseason, but jeez, Luke Kuechly has been awesome vs Baltimore tonight. Carolina has a special LB in him. 

It's a wonderful thing isn't it? Hasn't even played a game in his sophomore season and is already one of the very best at his position. Glad the national audience is seeing how special he is.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#123 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Did not watch the game (as I have seen enough to know .500 is the goal this year for my Ravens). But who was that kid that destroyed my team??
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#124 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,217 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

Did not watch the game (as I have seen enough to know .500 is the goal this year for my Ravens). But who was that kid that destroyed my team??

Assuming you're referring to Kuechly? He's a 2nd year linebacker out of BC, 9th overall pick in 2012, just 22 years old. Led the league in combined tackles last year (yeah I know that's not nearly everything but still very impressive for a rookie). DR33 is a Panthers fan (I think?) so he could probably speak more to him but he was very impressive last night. Already looks like a defensive star. 

Edited by nmigliore, 23 August 2013 - 09:00 PM.

LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users