GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the better periods we've played throughout this skid. We could easily be winning. Bad puck luck, and bad goaltending and we are down by 1. But if they can keep that up the pucks will start going in.

Kidding you about what exactly?

Are you watching the same team I am?

This team could have at least tried trading for someone and they didn't.

Now look at the finished product on the ice.

They look like garbage.

They go down by 1 goal early in the first after playing a pretty good period and ur ready to pack it in for the season. Give me a break.

No Puck Luck...need some of that puck luck!

Hes the laughing stock, dont mind him.

Ya. I'm the laughing stock right.

It's called being a realist. This team dropped the ball and now that every other team is caught up after the extended break..the injuries, lack of trades and signings has caught up to the team.

Ya. I'm the laughing stock right.

It's called being a realist. This team dropped the ball and now that every other team is caught up after the extended break..the injuries, lack of trades and signings has caught up to the team.

You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. Your presence is only felt every time the team is losing and you act like its the end of the world. Its been like that for a year now. Why do you think nobody takes you seriously.

As for the game, that was a solid period. Just gotta find the back of the net. We could easily be up 2-0 with Greene's and Poni's wide open chances, and Moose has to step up. Enough is enough.

Edited by Zubie#8