703 replies to this topic

#381 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

That's like Randy Quaid signing Ricky Wild Thing Vaughn on his fantasy baseball team :lol:

Lmfao, that's spot on Crash.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#382 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

RT sounds off, and GOOD FOR HIM! That poor kid's taken enough fvcking abuse this season..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000281501/article/ryan-tannehill-im-not-tipping-off-dolphins-pass-plays

"Tannehill shot-down criticism Wednesday, claiming he regularly changes cadence at the line and hasn't shown his hand pre-snap.

I don't think there's concern. We go against our defense every day throughout camp and OTAs. If we were tipping off something that was so blatantly obvious, they either would have told us by now, or they would be able to defend it. I'm not tipping off Dolphins' pass plays." --Ryan Tannehill

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#383 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Sounds off, or just frustrated?
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#384 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

A very adequate game by Tannehill. His fvck ups (missing a wide open Hartline to put the game away) didn't cost a win. Tied for the last playoff spot with the Jets.

There might be a reason to watch Dolphins football after Thanksgiving for the first time in a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#385 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

HUGE HUGE win!!!! And we got all the help we needed. Right back in it. Those two games with the Jets will be absolutely pivotal.

#386 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

Wow, aside from the Bengals, I have never seen two more teams that will make the playoffs due to the fact that the other team sucks a little more.

IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#387 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Wow, aside from the Bengals, I have never seen two more teams that will make the playoffs due to the fact that the other team sucks a little more.

Seattle won their division in 2010 with a 7-9 record. That's the ultimate in getting in because you suck less than everyone else lol.

#388 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,407 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

True. Same scenario in our Division
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#389 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

Attn: Panthers - there's no such thing as a trap game, don't take us seriously.  :)

VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#390 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Seattle won their division in 2010 with a 7-9 record. That's the ultimate in getting in because you suck less than everyone else lol.

And I recall they won their first round matchup, but probably a result of having the clearest home field advantage in the league.

Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#391 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,042 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Attn: Panthers - there's no such thing as a trap game, don't take us seriously.  :)

When people talk about trap games, this is exactly the kind of situation they are talking about. 

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#392 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

And I recall they won their first round matchup, but probably a result of having the clearest home field advantage in the league.

Yep- they knocked off the at-the-time defending Super Bowl champs in the Saints, who I believe had a 10-6 or 11-5 record and had to go on the road to face a 7-9 division winner. That was crazy, and I'm sure I would've been just a little bitter about it if I was a Saints fan.

#393 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

It looks like Charles Johnson is out for Sunday. That's huge for us. I'll take any help we can get lol.

#394 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,629 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Yep- they knocked off the at-the-time defending Super Bowl champs in the Saints, who I believe had a 10-6 or 11-5 record and had to go on the road to face a 7-9 division winner. That was crazy, and I'm sure I would've been just a little bitter about it if I was a Saints fan.

I'd have been more bitter about needing 15 guys on the field to try to tackle Lynch that game :P

They still show THAT run in the highlights....we'll see it more with the Saints going to Seattle soon....

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#395 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,131 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'd have been more bitter about needing 15 guys on the field to try to tackle Lynch that game :P

They still show THAT run in the highlights....we'll see it more with the Saints going to Seattle soon....

That TD run by Lynch might be the most awesome run I've seen in 20+ years of watching football. Unbelievable run.

#396 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

Is it too much to ask for Tannehill to at least not be awful.

Posted Image

#397 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Relax this is a winnable game for Miami.

#398 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Relax this is a winnable game for Miami.

That's what's so frustrating. There have been at least three winnable games that Tannehill has lost.

Is it too much to ask for this guy to hit a wide open receiver.

Posted Image

#399 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

He hasn't has a bad game he has been good this game. Not great but good.

That's what's so frustrating. There have been at least three winnable games that Tannehill has lost.

Is it too much to ask for this guy to hit a wide open receiver.

#400 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

An absolute disaster. I hate Tannehill. I hate him so much. The guy is the most anti-clutch QB in the game. Is there a QB that has lost so many winnable games. At least Olsen got the catch and helped my fantasy team. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel, 24 November 2013 - 04:17 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users