703 replies to this topic

#401 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Was not tannehill who lost the game. Stop wit the bs on tannehill consistently by you. I hate the dolphins but this wasnt in him his numbers were good for this game.

#402 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,445 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

If there was any way the Jets and Fins could possibly both lose next week, they'd find a way.  At this point it looks like we're headed for the Steelers coming out of nowhere for the last playoff spot anyway.

Wow they nearly pulled a Baltimore-Denver from the playoffs, but Wallace dropped a catchable ball.  If he's going to ***** then he'd better catch those.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#403 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,120 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

tannehill is Unitas compared to the garbage in green you're going to see next week. I would take Tannehill on my team right now. Tannehill is at least improving off a week one, he has some idea of how to read a defense and hit a receiver in stride.

tannehill will one day be an above average QB. Geno will be on special teams or in the CFL

Edited by '7', 24 November 2013 - 04:22 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#404 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Was not tannehill who lost the game. Stop wit the bs on tannehill consistently by you. I hate the dolphins but this wasnt in him his numbers were good for this game.

It is most certainly on him. The defense did its job. Hey Tanny, hit a wide open Mike Wallace like friggin Geno Smith probably could. Or convert for a TD when the defense gives you the ball on the other team'a 20. Or maybe get a first down at an opportune time.

Once again the other team and the defense gives this absolute loser of a QB a chance to win, and once again he blows it. Why is it that very QB turns into John Elway against this team. It's because our QB can't close the friggin deal in a tough game.

That's the worst thing is our useless GM will probably look back when this team has another 7-9 year, but think a turn around is coming because we lost a lot of those games by only a few points. Maybe if we had a QB with a pair, we might have won those games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel, 24 November 2013 - 04:28 PM.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#405 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,445 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

How did the defense do its job when they were up three and gave up the game-winning drive?  

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#406 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

That last catch on Wallace not tannehill. He dropped it. You played the best defense in the league and came from a dam catch of winning.

#407 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

How did the defense do its job when they were up three and gave up the game-winning drive?

Th defense gave Tannehill the ball on the Panthers 20 and he did nothing. He could have put the game away there. The defense did it's job when Tannehill threw that pick in the opening drive. Bottom line, the defense gave Tannehill a chance to win, and he did nothing. Alex Smith wins this game if he's the QB.

This has happened in at least three games, against the Ravens, the Bucs and Bills.

That last catch on Wallace not tannehill. He dropped it. You played the best defense in the league and came from a dam catch of winning.

It Tannehill could have thrown it to an open part of the field where Wallace didn't have to twist and turn. Or he could have hit him when wide open in the second quarter. He's lucky enough that Wallace caught two badly undertrown balls.

He sucks, big time.

Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#408 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Defense didnt stop that 4th and 10! And then you win. But no they didnt do its job right there. That nice throw to wallace at the end. Wallace dropped it and have the game there. Your first blame is tannehill and it isnt always accurate.

#409 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,124 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

Daniel, sorry bud but you are delusional. And I can say that after watching a full game. Don't have time for a long post right now, but blaming any QB when your team cant run for two yards is silly...for starters.

Edited by devilsrule33, 24 November 2013 - 04:41 PM.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#410 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

Defense didnt stop that 4th and 10! And then you win. But no they didnt do its job right there. That nice throw to wallace at the end. Wallace dropped it and have the game there. Your first blame is tannehill and it isnt always accurate.

A franchise QB, or even an ok QB wins that game for the Phins. He is neither. He could have scored more than 20 points at home when Newton was struggling for much of the game.

Tanny, go home with the millions you're stealing from us and enjoy your hot wife. Please don't be the latest QB that brings this team further into irrelevance.

Posted Image

#411 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

Daniel, sorry bud but you are delusional. And I can say that after watching a full game. Don't have time for a long post right now, but blaming any QB when your team cant run for two yards is silly...for starters.

Hmmm, maybe we can't run the ball because nobody fears the passing game.

Posted Image

#412 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

No one doesn't. Defense failed to stop them on the down that mattered the most in that game. Tannehill couldn't do much more then he did. You have a hate for him that won't recede so whatever. Your in denial about it but whatever.

#413 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

No one doesn't. Defense failed to stop them on the down that mattered the most in that game. Tannehill couldn't do much more then he did. You have a hate for him that won't recede so whatever. Your in denial about it but whatever.

There's not much point in going back and forth.

My hate for him will recede when he starts winning. Geno Smith is just as good in that department. Matt Moore with the Phins is better in that department, and when he was playing for a really bad team.

Posted Image

#414 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

He put up nfl numbers today. Considering they just played the best dam defense in the league. They faired well being one catch or defensive stop from a win.

#415 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

He put up nfl numbers today. Considering they just played the best dam defense in the league. They faired well being one catch or defensive stop from a win.

Correction, Mike Wallace bailed him out of two bad throws, which made it look like he had NFL numbers.

Posted Image

#416 CarterforPresident

CarterforPresident

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

And one single catch from a win. One single defensive 4 and 10(which idk you dont stop) from. Performance against the hottest team in the nfl was pretty good today. Take it or leave it.

#417 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Wait...did the Fins lose today???
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#418 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

Wait...did the Fins lose today???

Hope you're not rubbing it in.

Posted Image

#419 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hope you're not rubbing it in.

Honestly, from what I saw on Red Zone I had just assumed Miami won. The Raven game ended early so I didn't catch any of the other 1pm game endings. I am stunned they lost. Just saw the highlights on NBC Pergamum show. Wow
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#420 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,805 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

tannehill will one day be an above average QB.

I can't wait.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users