703 replies to this topic

#701 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:59 PM

I like that's its a one-year deal. Worked out with Grimes last year, hope it'll work out with Delmas too. In other news, Ross is gonna pick up the $400 million tab for the stadium renovations: http://www.miamihera...fe-stadium.html

The catch is that the stadium reverts to county ownership and thus won't pay property taxes. I guess that it means that the Dolphins will get the rights to most of if not all of the operating income. Have no idea if it's good for the taxpayer, but it's certainly better than if they picked up shop and left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#702 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,881 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

The Marlins' stadium and American Airlines Arena are county-owned and prop tax-exempt as well. I see it as a fair compromise.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#703 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

As expected, Dolphins sign Albert and Earl Mitchell.  Albert's north of a $9 million cap hit.  Hope he's worth it.

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#704 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Albert's at 5/46/25, Mitchell is 4/16/9.  That solves LT and one of our DT's.

VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users