703 replies to this topic

#121 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,425 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Did you see this somewhere or are you just suggesting? I can't see it as a possibility at all.

Granted it's by his agent:

http://www.cbssports...st-in-tim-tebow

I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#122 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

A way's away, but does anyone know if there's a similar Dolphins fan event at MetLife (besides celebrating a Super Bowl  win of course :giggle: )

Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#123 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

We are already planning for this year, act soon because already over 150+ seats are confirmed

http://www.dolfansny...etlifetakeover/
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#124 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:30 PM

We are already planning for this year, act soon because already over 150+ seats are confirmed
http://www.dolfansny...etlifetakeover/

I may have to get in on this.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#125 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Just emailed my request for a ticket and transportation. 

Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#126 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

Just got confirmation that I'm on the list.  MadDog, unless your superstitious, I definitely recommend you sign up if you have the cash.  Had a blast last time around.

Posted Image

#127 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

Just got confirmation that I'm on the list.  MadDog, unless your superstitious, I definitely recommend you sign up if you have the cash.  Had a blast last time around.

I'd like to for sure, cash is a little tight right now though. Not to mention I AM pretty superstitious, and the Fins never seem to win when I see them play in person, be it against the Jets or anyone else. I'm still planning on going, but I may have to just wait and buy regular game tickets closer to the day of the game. If things go as we all hope, we should be able to take that place over pretty good though.

#128 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

There is less than 75 tickets left, maddog if you can't get tickets with the group then I suggest when we know what section we are in you can get tickets close to us. If your that superstitious, then just come to tailgate. You will have a great time

#129 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

There is less than 75 tickets left, maddog if you can't get tickets with the group then I suggest when we know what section we are in you can get tickets close to us. If your that superstitious, then just come to tailgate. You will have a great time

Definitely estreet- that's what I was thinking, trying to get tickets in the same section. As far as my being superstitious- we'll have to see what the circumstances are surrounding the game. Are we in contention for the division (we can hope)? The playoffs (what I expect this year)? Are we underachieving and not in contention for the playoffs (this better not be the case)? Are the Jets as bad as we expect them to be? Are they better than we expect them to be? This all plays into my decision and my confidence that my in-person losing streak is capable of being broken. Yeah I know, I'm batsh!t. :P

#130 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

T-minus 5 days til camp. Can't fvcking wait baby.

#131 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Last time around I was able to get a ticket on stubhub in the section where everyone was. Hopefully you'll be able to do it last minute if it turns out it's a game you want to go to,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image

#132 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

12495_10151437530344611_278869374_n.jpg It's here. Happy first day of Training Camp everyone!!!!

#133 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

And Dion Jordan is all signed and in the fold. All the picks are signed now. Nice work by Ireland and Aponte. @MiamiDolphins: BREAKING: 1st round pick @dionj95 has signed his rookie contract! All drafted players are now signed! Congrats, Dion! pic.twitter.com/K0RekLnBWB

#134 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

And Dion Jordan is all signed and in the fold. All the picks are signed now. Nice work by Ireland and Aponte. @MiamiDolphins: BREAKING: 1st round pick @dionj95 has signed his rookie contract! All drafted players are now signed! Congrats, Dion! pic.twitter.com/K0RekLnBWB

Why do I have this bad feeling, Jordan will be an Aaron Maybin bust?

Posted Image

#135 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:33 PM

Why do I have this bad feeling, Jordan will be an Aaron Maybin bust?

Because you're a Dolphins fan and we've been conditioned to expect the worst? :P Obviously here's hoping you're feeling is wrong.

#136 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

Anyone going to any games this year besides the MetLife takeover? I really would like to go see the devils play the bruins 10/26 and then see the fins play the pats 10/27

#137 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Dustin Keller likely gone for the season. Yet another lesson about unnecessarily keeping starters playing. Huge loss. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image

#138 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

It is a huge loss and it was a dirty fvcking cheap-shot of a knee dive by that jerk-off rookie Swearinger that should've been paid back with a trip to the emergency room. Whatever about starters being in, hindsight is always 20/20 in these situations. Its football, sh!t happens.

Edited by MadDog2020, 17 August 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#139 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

Btw, does anyone know a good Dolphins message board -- obviously not Finheaven? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image

#140 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

Btw, does anyone know a good Dolphins message board -- obviously not Finheaven?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No , I haven't found any. I found they are all filled with erratic and idiotic fans. This thread is the only sane place to talk to fin fans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users