703 replies to this topic

#161 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Sanchez is better than Tannehilll. That tells you how awful Tannehill is. He's the equivalent of the coach's son. Texas A&M got better immediately after that loser left. Maybe the Dolphins will too.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#162 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

I actually think Tannehill might be the worst QB in the NFL.
Posted Image
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

#163 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

K well sue me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image

#164 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Daniel are you that drunk or did someone hack your account? lol

Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#165 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Daniel are you that drunk or did someone hack your account? lol

Perhaps the earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Posted Image

#166 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Tannehill isn't a good QB. Rofl. *in 'Slater' from 'Dazed and Confused' voice* okaaay maaan. He proved he's a good QB today. He has things to work on, but we ran the ball for 20 fvcking yards today. We won because the defense played well and because the QB played well. Period.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#167 Beezer34

Beezer34

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Tannehill really should've won 10 games last season. I saw the 14-19 Buffalo game first-hand, and the refs really handed the win to the Bills. The 2 back-to-back OT losses to Arizona & the Jets were again both victories that Miami just gave away.

When you watch him, you can see that the game is slowing down for him. He's getting better each week as a QB.. and the interception drop-off is the proof. 11 of Tannehill's 14 career picks came his first 9 games as a rookie. Over the last 7 games, he's only thrown 3 picks.

For a 25 year old kid with only 1 full season under his belt, it's really unfair to slam Tannehill.

"...quicker than Esa Tikkanen's tenure with the New Jersey Devils." -Brian Duff (regarding Ted Saskin's NHLPA authority) smiley-happy112.gif

#168 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Tannehill really should've won 10 games last season. I saw the 14-19 Buffalo game first-hand, and the refs really handed the win to the Bills. The 2 back-to-back OT losses to Arizona & the Jets were again both victories that Miami just gave away.
When you watch him, you can see that the game is slowing down for him. He's getting better each week as a QB.. and the interception drop-off is the proof. 11 of Tannehill's 14 career picks came his first 9 games as a rookie. Over the last 7 games, he's only thrown 3 picks.

For a 25 year old kid with only 1 full season under his belt, it's really unfair to slam Tannehill.

You could have said all of that about Sanchez his first two years.

In any event, you can probably tell I'm like Get Real when it comes to the Dolphins. Years of futility will tend to do that to a person.
Posted Image

#169 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

You could have said all of that about Sanchez his first two years.

In any event, you can probably tell I'm like Get Real when it comes to the Dolphins. Years of futility will tend to do that to a person.

And the pouting already from Wallace is disconcerting.  Imagine what'll happen when they lose two or three in a row.

Edited by Daniel, 09 September 2013 - 09:35 AM.

Posted Image

#170 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Well Tannehill just went in and straight-up outdueled Luck- in Luck's house no less- so all the Tannehill haters can get bent, I've been telling you this kid is for real and he's had a great start to the season, as has the defense. HUGE win on the road this week, big one at home next week.

Edited by MadDog2020, 15 September 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#171 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Well Tannehill just went in and straight-up outdueled Luck- in Luck's house no less- so all the Tannehill haters can get bent, I've been telling you this kid is for real and he's had a great start to the season, as has the defense. HUGE win on the road this week, big one at home next week.

I won't believe it until he wins the Super Bowl. The Fins always find a way to fvck it up.
Posted Image

#172 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

I won't believe it until he wins the Super Bowl. The Fins always find a way to fvck it up.

Pretty high standards, seeing as no Dolphins QB (including that Marino guy) has won a Super Bowl in 40 years. I mean, do you seriously realize how ridiculous that statement is?

#173 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,260 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

You beat the Colts, who no longer are the underdog darlings anymore. I don't even the Colts make the playoffs the year. The Fins always start off great. Lets see how the fare in Nov/Dec. I think Tannehill is pretty good, but lets see how he fares in the cold weather this year
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#174 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Let's see how they fare the next three weeks, forget about November and December lol...but they've had a surprisingly semi-impressive start against two teams that were coin flip games whether they'd win or not.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#175 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Let's see how they fare the next three weeks, forget about November and December lol...but they've had a surprisingly semi-impressive start against two teams that were coin flip games whether they'd win or not.

They started 2-0 (against Buffalo and Minnesota) in 2010 with another QB and wide receiver that were supposed to be the answers.  Indy today is probably better than both of those teams, but Cleveland is at best a step above the Raiders and Jaguars.

The saving grace is that there's only one real dominant team in the AFC, the Broncos.  Maybe the Patriots will be too if they get healthy enough, but who knows.  I think Gronk's health is a lot worse than people are saying (surprise, surprise) and wouldn't be surprised if he goes back on IR after his first game back.   

Maddog, I will do a full mea culpa on Tannehill if he plays well in the next two games.  (Of course, right after I do that he'll probably fall flat on his face against Buffalo, so maybe I'm better off just hating the guy no matter what).

Posted Image

#176 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Gut check win, and the biggest win for this franchise in YEARS. Tannehill became a man today with that game-winning drive, masterful. Keep the haterade comin' haters. :P

#177 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Gut check win, and the biggest win for this franchise in YEARS. Tannehill became a man today with that game-winning drive, masterful. Keep the haterade comin' haters. :P

I'll keep my mouth shut. If ain't broke...

Posted Image

#178 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

You could give credit to Tannehill for coming up big when it mattered today, but whatever floats your boat lol.

Edited by MadDog2020, 22 September 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#179 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD You could give credit to Tannehill for coming up big when it mattered today, but whatever floats your boat lol.

I gave Chad Henne credit once....

Posted Image

#180 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

I gave Chad Henne credit once....

If you're honestly still comparing Tannehill to Henne, then I really don't know what to tell you... I mean, that's just laughable if you're actually serious. It really is. It's okay to believe in the kid, he's done a great job so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users