356 replies to this topic

#41 Devilsrock01

Devilsrock01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

''Devils coach Peter DeBoer would not reveal his starter between the pipes against the Lightning. It's possible Keith Kinkaid
could make his first career National Hockey League start. Kinkaid was
17-11-5 with a 2.69 goals-against average and .905 save percentage in 33
appearances for New Jersey's American Hockey League affiliate in Albany
this season.''

Posted Image

#42 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Now I got it!!!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

THIS SLUMP MUST END!

PASS ME SOME PROZAC!

Prozac ain't enough, you still need about a couple xanax and a 6 pack(or fat doob) before what's on the TV doesn't depress you, lol.

If kinkaid isn't playing in place of hedberg, I'm not watching this.

That is the definition of a fair-weather fan.

#43 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,168 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Prozac ain't enough, you still need about a couple xanax and a 6 pack(or fat doob) before what's on the TV doesn't depress you, lol.

Gotta agree with you on this BUT "at some point" i can see someone not going out of his way to catch a game or spending money to see them or wtv, without deserving to be called a bad fan or wtv. 

It's like a relationship when you're in love you go through rough patches and you stick to it cause you're engaged. But when the "other side constantly sh!t in your face putting on ridiculous effort" well what goes around comes around and i wouldnt blame some fans to step back a little.

People watch hockey to be entertained and for their passion of the sport, why go and sit in front of something that you know will likely make you angry and put you in a bad mood for hours? haha

I'd never miss a game and im always going out of my way ditching my friends just to stay alone in my corner to watch a game but often after a terrible game like a few they played recently, i gotta say i wish i would have went with my buddies instead. But thats life :P

gotta give credits to Leafs fans for sticking for their team through no success at all  haha

Edited by SterioDesign, 05 March 2013 - 02:44 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#44 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

How about we just put this one in net. Win or lose....it would still be a win to watch in my mind...

hockey_girl_goalie_pads_display_image.jp

Also, our threads have severely lacked in hockey related hot girl images lately. Not only is the team slumping/slacking...we are also.

1dun.jpg

#45 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

How about we just put this one in net. Win or lose....it would still be a win to watch in my mind...

hockey_girl_goalie_pads_display_image.jp

Also, our threads have severely lacked in hockey related hot girl images lately. Not only is the team slumping/slacking...we are also.

Misa Campo is like my #1

misa-campo-2.jpg

fvck Montreal, LGD. Graphic designers, edit the jersey like nao.  :cheers:  

Edited by NJDevils1214, 05 March 2013 - 02:59 PM.

815631765.gif

#46 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

Prediction? Yes, prediction...Pain...

But seriously, I hope Kinky gets the start, things can't get any worse in goal so why not give the kid a shot? I do have a good feeling about tonight though, lets get out of this sh!t and get back on track! LGD!
25smul5.png

#47 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Time for the Devils to get back into the groove. LGD!

i6jeB0ck6EtGG.gif

Lol, that's my avatar on another forum. Classic.
25smul5.png

#48 1Guy3Cups

1Guy3Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Change is good... He will be pumped and nervous... But I am sure the team will feel the need to step up tonight.. I can see us pulling off a win, we do need goals however.. Lets Go boys!!

PS this was my first post!! Holla

#49 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Need to score some goals? Lets get Lou to sign #13, Lou Sleeve ;)
25smul5.png

#50 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,168 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Misa Campo is like my #1

fvck Montreal, LGD. Graphic designers, edit the jersey like nao.  :cheers:  

Ask and you shall receive  :cheers:

njgirl2_zps2ac13037.png

ps. quickly done and a bit choppy but it does the trick lol

Edited by SterioDesign, 05 March 2013 - 03:55 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#51 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

Ask and you shall receive :cheers:

And this is why I love technology.

I have no clue how you did it (I imagine photoshop but I don't have a clue how to use it) and am thoroughly impressed.

Edited by Devilsfan118, 05 March 2013 - 04:04 PM.

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#52 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

njgirl2_zps2ac13037.png

:clap2:  :beerbang:  and most of all.... :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:  :hail:

I have no clue how you did it (I imagine photoshop but I don't have a clue how to use it) and am thoroughly impressed.

Amazing!

1dun.jpg

#53 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,168 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:05 PM

ahhh its easy like everyone think it is, you press one button and boom. done. haha

edit : i've been a little bitch lately so here's my "visual apology" enjoy boyz

Edited by SterioDesign, 05 March 2013 - 04:20 PM.

www.SterioDesign.com

#54 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Change is good... He will be pumped and nervous... But I am sure the team will feel the need to step up tonight.. I can see us pulling off a win, we do need goals however.. Lets Go boys!!

PS this was my first post!! Holla

We still don't know if Kinkaid is in net, but most of us hope so.

PS WELCOME! :)

1dun.jpg

#55 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

ahhh its easy like everyone think it is, you press one button and boom. done. haha

edit : i've been a little bitch lately so here's my "visual apologize" enjoy boyz

Seriously considering it for new ava lol

1dun.jpg

#56 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

Really, my wantign kinkaid in is not a view of not wanting to watch a winning team. We will not win any games with moose playing the way hes playing, just not possible. I'm clearly fair weather if i dont wanna sit and get mad at my tv for 2 and a half hours. Kinkaid being put in doesn't give us a chance of winning really either, but at least there is a reason for me to watch.

Moose let in 2, really 3 soft goals last game. A cross ice pass went into the net on him, you CAN'T and i repeat CAN'T win games in the NHL if your goalie lets in a bunch of softies every game. And this is a problem that isn't going to get better, moose isn't suddenly goign to snap out of it, hes hurting his own confidence each game as much as the teams.

#57 Microwavepizza

Microwavepizza

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

njgirl2_zps2ac13037.png

see Sterio, this is why i like you(as well as being a fellow Graphic Designer haha)

Edited by Microwavepizza, 05 March 2013 - 04:19 PM.

POTATO!!!

#58 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

I have this awful sinking feeling that Moose is gonna be in net again tonight.

oKCiNj.jpg

#59 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Really, my wantign kinkaid in is not a view of not wanting to watch a winning team. We will not win any games with moose playing the way hes playing, just not possible. I'm clearly fair weather if i dont wanna sit and get mad at my tv for 2 and a half hours. Kinkaid being put in doesn't give us a chance of winning really either, but at least there is a reason for me to watch.

Moose let in 2, really 3 soft goals last game. A cross ice pass went into the net on him, you CAN'T and i repeat CAN'T win games in the NHL if your goalie lets in a bunch of softies every game. And this is a problem that isn't going to get better, moose isn't suddenly goign to snap out of it, hes hurting his own confidence each game as much as the teams.

Although this losing streak isn't solely Hedberg's fault, I agree.  Moose has given up at least 1 horrible goal in each game he's played since Marty went down.  You can't win hockey games like that, especially with a team that is struggling to score goals and needs to grind out 2-1, 3-2 wins every night the way this team does.  Kincaid might not be better, but Moose is getting worse with every game that passes.  Let him take a seat and see what happens.  If they lose tonight, then so be it.  At least they tried something different to maybe give a spark to this team.

Posted Image

#60 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,168 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

I have this awful sinking feeling that Moose is gonna be in net again tonight.

at this point i really think it has to be Kincaid, simply cause let's say we lose 3-2...

if both goalies would have played the saaaame game made the same big saves and same goals against.... all the big saves from Moose would be forgotten and people would only focus on the ones he let in... and for Kincaid people will only focus on his big saves and telling themselves that he's young and will learn from it.

It's all psychologic but it's true, Moose would need a shutout or a crazy game for the fans to give him a little credits at this point.

www.SterioDesign.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users