67 replies to this topic

#21 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

No worries, it's always a little confusing.. Just an FYI - looks like both the 3-month and 12-month plans now have financing fees (of 1% and 2% respectively).. Maybe they are trying to get back some of that 2% they gave STH to leave their money with the team lol

That's a great point. Someone should ask tonight at the game because this would really help me out. I'm assuming that they're having people pay in full for STH renewals and then using credit from the lockout for the playoffs, but that's not really how it should have worked.

You always have to call and make them put it in over the phone when it comes to season tickets, otherwise they just bump it toward the playoff invoice I suppose.  I'm probably just using my credit on the playoffs and not paying a dime for the first two rounds anyway :P

Well, if that's really the deal -- that they money will be applied to the playoffs -- I'm actually fine with that. Just made me a little nervous to see that there's no mention of it anywhere on my account page (as far as I can tell).

#22 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

If you want the credit applied you have to call as stated already. I did it today and it was taken care of pretty quickly. Not sure I can swing the playoffs with twins on the way so I had them apply the entire credit to the seasons invoice.

#23 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

If you want the credit applied you have to call as stated already. I did it today and it was taken care of pretty quickly. Not sure I can swing the playoffs with twins on the way so I had them apply the entire credit to the seasons invoice.

Any clue if they can do it after you authorize payment? I'm not really concerned but if we miss the playoffs then they'll have held my money interest free for a year when next season's renewal come up
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Any clue if they can do it after you authorize payment? I'm not really concerned but if we miss the playoffs then they'll have held my money interest free for a year when next season's renewal come up

Not 100% sure but from what my rep said it might be a possibility. Great point about what happens if they miss the playoffs. Then the money just sits for another year.

#25 TheMazz

TheMazz

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Where is the pic of JVB smiling during the kovy press conference when you need it?

jeff-vanderbeek-4_3_r536_c534.jpg?1b79b3

This one?

Or do you want the one with added LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

alg-devils-press-jpg.jpg

n2eg.jpg

#26 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,859 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

Haha that second one is so appropriate for this thread

#27 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Did you guys get an email about renewing? I didn't....if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have even known.

Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#28 rf1583

rf1583

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Did you guys get an email about renewing? I didn't....if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have even known.

Nope. I thought the same thing yesterday. I wonder why we didn't get an email.

#29 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

My tickets went up $3 per seat...so I'm paying $264 more now. Not thrilled.

Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#30 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Nope. I thought the same thing yesterday. I wonder why we didn't get an email.

They never email about it the first day. In the past they've just put it on the website and then mailed out renewal forms. Not sure why they don't send an email though, everything should be electronic at this point. No need to send mail for renewals.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#31 rf1583

rf1583

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Just got an email

#32 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

I renewed and getting the overpayment for this season refunded along with any credit I have on my account. Simple process. Pays for this season nearly in full also :)

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#33 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

I renewed and getting the overpayment for this season refunded along with any credit I have on my account. Simple process. Pays for this season nearly in full also :)

Must have had a lot of credit on your account (in addition to the lockout refunds)
Posted Image

#34 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Well, if that's really the deal -- that they money will be applied to the playoffs -- I'm actually fine with that. Just made me a little nervous to see that there's no mention of it anywhere on my account page (as far as I can tell).

Back to the account balance thing:

I spoke to Rusty Watkins at the game last night. It was pretty chaotic, as he was handing out the Commemorative bags & programs at the time, but he said something to about receiving a hard-copy receipt that would reflect the leftover balance from this year's tickets, and that this leftover balance would go toward next year's tickets by default. That is to say, if we want to apply it to this year's playoffs, we would have to say so.

When I got home from the game, I did my renewal, and the electronic receipt does not reflect the leftover balance from this year. I guess only time will tell if there is truly a hard copy receipt coming my way, and if so, whether or not the leftover balance will be on it.

I don't know if I misunderstood what Rusty was saying ( a distinct possibility), or if he was misinformed (marginally possible), or if the system is not working as it should (very possible), or if we'll actually receive a hard receipt with an adjusted balance (which I highly doubt).

#35 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

Well, I guess this negates everything I said in that last post. Did you renew via phone call?

#36 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Back to the account balance thing:

I spoke to Rusty Watkins at the game last night. It was pretty chaotic, as he was handing out the Commemorative bags & programs at the time, but he said something to about receiving a hard-copy receipt that would reflect the leftover balance from this year's tickets, and that this leftover balance would go toward next year's tickets by default. That is to say, if we want to apply it to this year's playoffs, we would have to say so.

When I got home from the game, I did my renewal, and the electronic receipt does not reflect the leftover balance from this year. I guess only time will tell if there is truly a hard copy receipt coming my way, and if so, whether or not the leftover balance will be on it.

I don't know if I misunderstood what Rusty was saying ( a distinct possibility), or if he was misinformed (marginally possible), or if the system is not working as it should (very possible), or if we'll actually receive a hard receipt with an adjusted balance (which I highly doubt).

It's possible the hard copy that is mailed will have the credit applied. However, you may then have to mail it back which could make you get a meh renewal prize since it would add a few days. I sent my rep an email yesterday explaining how the credit wasn't applied and that I would like all of it used. I'd say within 90 minutes the adjustment was made online. It's easier to call or email then assume they will just charge you the correct amount. This is the devils too so keep that in mind.

#37 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

I'm really interested in getting like a half season ticket plan for next year I usually go to about ten games a year and next year I think I want to step it up. Anyone have any information on what pricing may look like to get a half season in the center ice 100's area? im going to want two seats in the first row. I would think about opting for full seasons but i dont know if its going to be too much for me to make that big of a commitment living in NY an hour away from the arena. any information would be appreciated. thanks in advance guys!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#38 ATLL765

ATLL765

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

I'm really interested in getting like a half season ticket plan for next year I usually go to about ten games a year and next year I think I want to step it up. Anyone have any information on what pricing may look like to get a half season in the center ice 100's area? im going to want two seats in the first row. I would think about opting for full seasons but i dont know if its going to be too much for me to make that big of a commitment living in NY an hour away from the arena. any information would be appreciated. thanks in advance guys!

You're probably looking at something like $35/seat/game minimum. I'm sure someone on here has an image of the sth pricing chart+seating map. That will give you a decent idea of what you'll pay, though the prices will be marginally higher next year with the addition of the 1.XX% fee to Newark.

#39 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

You're probably looking at something like $35/seat/game minimum. I'm sure someone on here has an image of the sth pricing chart+seating map. That will give you a decent idea of what you'll pay, though the prices will be marginally higher next year with the addition of the 1.XX% fee to Newark.

. Thanks for the response.. How ever buying only half season I won't get the same pricing as the STH's correct? I know I can call and talk to a rep but being that I'm not looking to do this until next season I figured I would check to see if anyone here knew about doing a half season and pricing.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#40 Brick Pig

Brick Pig

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

If it helps at all, two seasons ago I had my seats (section 103) as part of a "twelve-pack" plan. Price was $58 per seat, per game. Last season we bought the same seats for the full season, at $28 per seat, per game. This season, they went up to $30 (again, for the full season). So, half-seasons in my section would fall somewhere between $30-$60. I realize this is a broad range, but hopefully it gives you at least a feel for what to expect.

Edited by Brick Pig, 06 March 2013 - 06:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users