• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#281 newjerseydamo

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

late to the party, and due to my current work and living situations i've only been able to follow the Devils via twitter/gamecenter without watching games (not that i wanted to watch games since they've been losing).

well i'm glad i watched the game. the final score, getting to shootout, and down 2-0 in the 3rd don't show the effort the Devils gave in the game. they deserved the win, and the majority of the team played like a playoff caliber team.

only downsides i could see were Salvador (again), some really bad decisions. the rest of the team for the most of the 60 minutes had good decisions, good plays. only thing i could remark on, would be the rookies need to be more offensive and perhaps shoot more. they're hesitating and passing more than they should be shooting.

overall, glad the winning streak can begin, although i always hate when we face the Canes. here's hoping to a strong week of hockey, since it's my birthday!

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

#282 maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,431 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

For a player like Kovy just trying is not good enough. I am surprised we have not seen a “Did Kovalchuk Score Last Game?” webpage yet.
He needs to wow us again

He created the Henrique and Elias back to back chances all by himself.   Just from skating left to right above the circle.

Doesn't have many opportunities to skate left to right, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users