GDT: Welcome to NJ, Win...nipeg Jets (WPG @ NJ). 3/10/13 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

I don't think I've seen an unluckier streak for a team regarding puck luck

just waiting for some trickler from the point by Winnipeg to hit 4 skates and go in

Honestly sitting down low tonight I have to agree.. So many shots their goalie couldn't see but blocked it anyway, several icings that spun toward moose and erased them, and several missed calls on them (its funny sitting close and reading a refs face after he thinks he missed a call)

Edited by Colin226

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People keep crying about luck, the Devils were lucky to win tonight.  Only Moose and a couple others really deserved the two points.

Not really, the Jets were luckier.   I mean if you're 2-2 and you've only scored 1 goal, you can't get much luckier than that.    Not to mention, the ref picking up Zid's blade when the Jets took a "must call" penalty that led to a chance with about a minute left.

At least the goaltending has been alot better 2 out of the last 3.

People keep crying about luck, the Devils were lucky to win tonight.  Only Moose and a couple others really deserved the two points.

Well I don't know, the Devils got the better of the chances. They hit I think two posts and had that crazy deflected shot by Salvador that I have no idea how didn't end up in the net.

and look at the 1st Jets goal. Pure luck. Even Kane's goal just barely snuck in.

Edited by '7'