26 replies to this topic

#21 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:17 PM

Honestly that sucks, I loved the combo of retro jerseys on St Pats along with the drunken bagpipers. To hell with them Im throwing on a retro jersey, going into the city for parade and pregame and returning for the game.

#22 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,752 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yeah, I'm disappointed about this. Retro Night has become a tradition I want to see continued. I have no idea why they wouldn't do it this year, but Lou is Lou.

Edited by MadDog2020, 12 March 2013 - 10:54 PM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#23 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

I might be wrong but haven't they lost every retro game except for the first one?  Maybe Lou thinks of it as a distraction for the team.

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#24 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,281 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

I might be wrong but haven't they lost every retro game except for the first one? Maybe Lou thinks of it as a distraction for the team.

Well they are 1-2 with them so I wouldn't think that is something to be alarmed about.

Honestly I just think its the devils being the devils with this. First not equipment sale last year and now this. As long as there are no mass complaints they will continue to do this to the fans.

#25 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

well everyone will wear the retro jerseys and green. so they will stick out lol

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#26 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

Well they are 1-2 with them so I wouldn't think that is something to be alarmed about.

Honestly I just think its the devils being the devils with this. First not equipment sale last year and now this. As long as there are no mass complaints they will continue to do this to the fans.

Ah I thought the first one against Pittsburgh was longer ago, my mistake.  Yeah I don't understand then haha.

"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#27 PWW

PWW

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Just wanted to point out that they announced that Saturday would be Jacques Caron night. Pretty cool in my opinion. The guy deserves some recognition for the 20 years he's put in here.

oKCiNj.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users