41 replies to this topic

#41 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,503 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Well when a player logs between 25 and 30 minutes of ice time a night for the foreseeable future, it's pretty reasonable to say his is the top line. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And how about all that ice time that Loktionov and Ponikarovsky are playing?  They're up there at the 25 or 30 minute mark, right?

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#42 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

I know it won't happen, and I'm guilty of it too, but I'd like for the convention to not be that whatever line Kovalchuk is on to be called the top line.  

That said, Boucher has one great junior season and one sub-par one - let's let him get a pro season before we start tossing around James Neal comparisons.  It's almost impossible that he didn't get a significant dose of luck in addition to being real good - let's see what happens when the luck runs out.

at least he kept it up after Galchenyuk left but to score 60-something goals probably requires some luck. The last guy to put up 60 in the OHL was Brett MacLean I think who I'm not even sure is still playing hockey after his injury scare and he never permanently made Phoenix's roster anyway

Edited by DH26, 15 March 2013 - 11:27 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users