194 replies to this topic

#101 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

I can't believe this habs team. I watch a lot of games of the canadiens, and they always win like this, they pretty much get dominated, and find a way to win.

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#102 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Games like this make me worry that we might actually miss the playoffs this year

there is 4:30 left but the Devils will lose this game. Just not enough finish. Lou knows this and continues to do nothing. We had a great opportunity to start and distance ourselves from the 7-9 seeds in our conference but again they just can't do it.

This was a throwaway game that they did better in than they should have.   If they miss, it won't be because of this one.    Should have gotten a point but Zids decided to see how many mistakes he could make in 3 seconds

#103 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Glad the team went back to sucking ass real quick.
You don't win when you only score once.
Any day we want to bring Iginla or Perry in here...Thad be great.
Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#104 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,919 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

We've gagged up so many points this year...we shouldve at least gotten 1 out of this game...1 more out of yesterdays game. We should be BURYING the rags right now....instead we are going to have a surly rags tean coming in here on tuesday that is due to score some goals and win a game. Brodeur continues to yuk it up in the press box...lou sitting up there picking his nose and oblivious to the fact that we need another scorer. Not a 40 goal guy but at least someone who projects to 20-25 over 82 games.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#105 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,096 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

What a piss poor game! This team has no fvcking heart. Second night in a row a DMan  scores. And don't give me that 3 games in 4 nights sh#t. With the schedule every team is up against this type of schedule and they do alright. Welcome to 7th place boys!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#106 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

What a piss poor game! This team has no fvcking heart. Second night in a row a DMan  scores. And don't give me that 3 games in 4 nights sh#t. With the schedule every team is up against this type of schedule and they do alright. Welcome to 7th place boys!

It's 10 in 17, moron.  and 3 of the days off were in a 4 day period.   It's a nightmare stretch of schedule, it's over, and now they go to something resembling a normal schedule.    No heart, they were dead in the last 10 minutes and managed to stay in a game against a team who should have skated them out of the rink and blown them out.

#107 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,712 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

of course the leafs are gonna win

www.SterioDesign.com

#108 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Not to mention 2 guys were leaving the bench to puke during the 3rd period.    

#109 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Glad the team went back to sucking ass real quick.
You don't win when you only score once.
Any day we want to bring Iginla or Perry in here...Thad be great.

What fantasy land do u live in? Yeah iginla or perry are realistic. Devils played a good game last night and got the sh!t kicked out of them. Did u expect tonight against a good team to be a dominant performance?

#110 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,096 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Not to mention 2 guys were leaving the bench to puke during the 3rd period.    

It's 10 in 17, moron.  and 3 of the days off were in a 4 day period.   It's a nightmare stretch of schedule, it's over, and now they go to something resembling a normal schedule.    No heart, they were dead in the last 10 minutes and managed to stay in a game against a team who should have skated them out of the rink and blown them out.

There's no need to call me names, Max. It's 3 in 4. We played 3 games in 4 days.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#111 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

hate to loose

#112 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

2 f-n goals... in 2 games wtf.... But 5 on weds,,,, ugh

3308166.jpeg

#113 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

I can't believe this habs team. I watch a lot of games of the canadiens, and they always win like this, they pretty much get dominated, and find a way to win.

Dominated? You seriously believe in your heart that we dominated them? My lord..

#114 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

There's no need to call me names, Max. It's 3 in 4. We played 3 games in 4 days.

And 10 in 17 where the off days were not evenly distributed.   And when it's the truth it's not a name, it's the truth.   They're lucky they rallied late in this round of games or it would have really buried them.    Saying they have no heart when they're dead on the ice is just fvcking stupid.   If they had no heart they would have taken a mulligan tonight, they didn't.

#115 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,712 posts

2 f-n goals... in 2 games wtf.... But 5 on weds,,,, ugh

we played the flyers who gave up like 15 odd man rushes... it was not us playing well lol sorry to break the news

www.SterioDesign.com

#116 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,096 posts

Nah, you know what? Fvck You! Who the fvck are you to come in and call people fvcking names!?!?! What do you think, you're some kind of fvcking authority who gets to throw his fvcking weight around just because you've been a member on this board longer? Why don't you and Triumph and the other fvcking Know-It-Alls start your own exclusive Devils club for high-minded intellectual a$$holes! Fvcking Douchebag!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#117 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

And 10 in 17 where the off days were not evenly distributed. And when it's the truth it's not a name, it's the truth. They're lucky they rallied late in this round of games or it would have really buried them. Saying they have no heart when they're dead on the ice is just fvcking stupid. If they had no heart they would have taken a mulligan tonight, they didn't.

So you're outright calling someone a moron? Get off the board loser. What does it take to get banned...not to mention your posts on the matter are complete horsesh!t

Edited by devlman, 16 March 2013 - 09:20 PM.

#118 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

So you're outright calling someone a moron? Get off the board loser. What does it take to get banned...not to mention your posts on the matter are complete horsesh!t

Huh?   He is a moron, he's a droning broken record, in the hopes he can be right if they miss the playoffs and then keep whining about it.

Nah, you know what? Fvck You! Who the fvck are you to come in and call people fvcking names!?!?! What do you think, you're some kind of fvcking authority who gets to throw his fvcking weight around just because you've been a member on this board longer? Why don't you and Triumph and the other fvcking Know-It-Alls start your own exclusive Devils club for high-minded intellectual a$$holes! Fvcking Douchebag!

Oh, stop whining already, are you 3?    Keep being absolutely miserable.

#119 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,712 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

well just i thought nothing could piss me off more than that stupid pass from Zidlicky tnight. I see this

DeBoer: I feel good about our team game and how we're playing. #njdevils

i mean.... are you fvcking kidding? Moose is letting 4+ goals for 5 games out of 10... we're playing like sh!t struggling to score even a goal per game and he feels good about our team game? 

debo is wearing some damn thick blinders lately for the love of god

www.SterioDesign.com

#120 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Good night all have a safe and fantastic st pattys day.

3308166.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users