194 replies to this topic

#121 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Huh?   He is a moron, he's a droning broken record, in the hopes he can be right if they miss the playoffs and then keep whining about it.

Oh, stop whining already, are you 3?    Keep being absolutely miserable.

It's Jerk-Offs like you that turn these forums from being fun into complete sh!t. You come on here with such a sense of entitlement! What a set of balls you must have to come on here and call someone you don't know a moron! You're such a D!ckbag on here it would truly be a modern miracle if you had any friends in real life!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#122 ScoreMoreThan3

ScoreMoreThan3

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

What fantasy land do u live in? Yeah iginla or perry are realistic. Devils played a good game last night and got the sh!t kicked out of them. Did u expect tonight against a good team to be a dominant performance?

The point I'm trying to make is that we are missing a crucial component in order to win games.
I'm sorry this team isn't even winning now when they play well.
Something has to change or they're missing the playoffs.
Respect The New Jersey Devils 30 Year History
Stanley Cups 3 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2002–03)
Conference championships 5 (1994–95, 1999–00, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2011-12)
Division championships 9 (1996–97, 1997–98, 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10)

#123 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

zajac, whats your excuse?

answer: echo

tues should be a hoot

Posted Image

#124 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

The point I'm trying to make is that we are missing a crucial component in order to win games.
I'm sorry this team isn't even winning now when they play well.
Something has to change or they're missing the playoffs.

Don't even try, Dude. Any sense of rational criticism will just be met with name calling.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#125 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,816 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

well just i thought nothing could piss me off more than that stupid pass from Zidlicky tnight. I see this

DeBoer: I feel good about our team game and how we're playing. #njdevils

i mean.... are you fvcking kidding? Moose is letting 4+ goals for 5 games out of 10... we're playing like sh!t struggling to score even a goal per game and he feels good about our team game?

debo is wearing some damn thick blinders lately for the love of god

Absolutely. There is no way of sugar coating that performance. I've never been more perplexed at how a team of millionaires can put forth that poor level of effort. Travis zajac was one of many who mailed it in again tonight

Edited by devlman, 16 March 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#126 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,423 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

It's Jerk-Offs like you that turn these forums from being fun into complete sh!t. You come on here with such a sense of entitlement! What a set of balls you must have to come on here and call someone you don't know a moron! You're such a D!ckbag on here it would truly be a modern miracle if you had any friends in real life!

YOU'RE FUN?   LOL.   You've been whining about how awful they are for like two months.   Even when they weren't actually awful.   

I agree, this place ain't fun but it's not because of me.    Obviously with your post game whining you're lacking quite a bit of the heart too, suck up it and stop crying.

#127 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

oh and basically what '7' said

Posted Image

#128 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Don't even try, Dude. Any sense of rational criticism will just be met with name calling.

Any credibility you had in your argument went away when you used the phrase "rational criticism" about SMT3.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#129 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Well we've got 19 games remaining. This team will likely have to go something like 11-8 to make the playoffs.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#130 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

The only thing more annoying than the idiots who cry their eyeballs out during a 3 game losing streak are the a$$holes who puff their chest and say "see? I TOLD you this team sucks!" when we lose a 1-goal game against the team with the BEST RECORD IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE on a FIVE GAME WIN STREAK when we're playing back-to-back without our starting goaltender.

Posted Image

#131 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Any credibility you had in your argument went away when you used the phrase "rational criticism" about SMT3.

I think SMT3 while being a little overly-critical is bringing up a fair criticism.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#132 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Well we've got 19 games remaining. This team will likely have to go something like 11-8 to make the playoffs.

You don't think this hockey club can go 11-8 in 19 games? That seems unrealistic to you?

I think SMT3 while being a little overly-critical is bringing up a fair criticism.

He said the team was a heartless squad of turds 9/10 games last year. And then, magically, turned into a Devils fan in the playoffs! (After the Florida series, naturally).

Every single person on this forum has their moments of utter idiocy every once in a while. SMT3 doesn't have any other moment than that.

Posted Image

#133 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

You don't think this hockey club can go 11-8 in 19 games? That seems unrealistic to you?

At this point it's going to be tough. This team is basically in a playoff spot because of the great start to the season. I mean what's this team's record since the end of February? It's very possible for them to not go 11-8.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#134 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,816 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

At this point it's going to be tough. This team is basically in a playoff spot because of the great start to the season. I mean what's this team's record since the end of February? It's very possible for them to not go 11-8.

If they play like they did tonight they'd finish well below 11-8

Edited by devlman, 16 March 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#135 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

I just went to the Devils' Homepage and looked at the remaining schedule and the opponents. Go there and check it out. I hope you're right, but looking at the opponents we have to face it's going to be very difficult to walk away with 11 wins.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#136 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,887 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

We had a great start to the season in large part due to our goaltending. If he returns before the season ends, which I'd bet money he will, who's to say we won't get hot at the right time?

The point is, none of us really know what team we have here. If Zidlicky takes his head out of his ass for a split second, we get a point or, gosh, two out of this game, everyone is clapping at how we've turned it around.

It's a bounce. It's unlucky. Kovy's rocket ripped the crossbar. We don't have our backbone in net. So many people have to stop treating this sport like a ticking time bomb. It's a game. It's fun. You can get pissed, but the line between being a self-titled "logical fan" and a complete pessimistic douchebag is really, really slim - and I think a lot of the members on this board fall towards the latter.

I believe in this team. I have faith that they'll make the playoffs, and with a healthy Brodeur I have faith they can win in the playoffs. Tonight's loss was disappointing, but damnit I love this team. These little sh!ts gave us some of the best hockey memories of our life last summer. There's a bigger picture here. This is still a competitive hockey team, one that was a bad bounce away from being 5th instead of 7th. Breathe, people.

Posted Image

#137 Bonginator11

Bonginator11

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

one word: BELIEVE.

#138 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

we have a 4 point lead on the 9 place with 19 game to go... Common believe we will make it

#139 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

moose has played great so

Edited by lazer, 16 March 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Posted Image

#140 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,816 posts

The point is that even if they managed two points out of this game they still played piss poor the entire contest. For the most part, they've been playing piss poor the past month. Based on that they could very well finish outside of the playoffs, 2 pts tonight or not.

I believe they will make the playoffs due to their start this season, but it's not about this. The point is they laid an egg to tonight and played with zero heart. Playoff bound or not, that is unacceptable and I'm not just gona write that off as some one -game phenomenon because its not and hasn't been.

Btw, Harri pesonen is nowhere close to being an NHL level player

Edited by devlman, 16 March 2013 - 09:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users