277 replies to this topic

#141 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,262 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

Really good game by the Devils. The losses suck, but this team is playing really well. The luck will change soon enough with this effort. Excited for Thursday.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#142 Aznjsn

Aznjsn

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

Never been more frustrated.. fvck this team right now.

Put food on my family

#143 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Ohhh well, that game is all on Lundqvist. Played a really strong game, and hedberg let in one softie that made the difference. The Devils offence was good. If only Hedberg made the key save. Can't wait for Brodeur to come back. Liked Elias's game, he is a key player to this team, he has to re-sign this summer. Clarkson with the useless shot once in a while as always.

Edited by Devs3cups, 19 March 2013 - 08:39 PM.

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#144 JSR

JSR

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

From first to 9th in a month.  That's some impressive suck, Hedberg.

#145 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

WHAT WAS MOOSE THINKING ON THAT ATROCIOUS PUCK PLAYING ATTEMPT
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#146 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,480 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Really good game by the Devils. The losses suck, but this team is playing really well. The luck will change soon enough with this effort. Excited for Thursday.

How many times have we said this season the team played well and outplayed the opposition yet still lose?

#147 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

god dammit this is so fvcking annoying.

fvck watching hedberg play give me marty.  we're not even in the playoff race anymore, disgusting

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#148 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Time for Lou's hair to catch on fire.

#149 bobilly45

bobilly45

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

hopefully brodeur will play the majority of the rest of the games to try and get back into the playoffs

#150 Biggie B

Biggie B

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

From first to 9th in a month. That's some impressive suck, Hedberg.

Overall team is playing well. Defense has been suspect again. Hedberg let in a softie but made a few monster saves to redeem himself. What's Chico saying? Haha
Posted Image
Holding it down (in loving memory) for Vitaly "THE UKRAINE TRAIN" Vishnevski

If you can't take the heat, step away from the flames.

#151 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

The Queen won that game for the Rags.  

Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#152 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 16,004 posts

And now Poni has the newest mystery injury. Hey Lou, call up Cam. That'll get 'em scoring.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#153 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,483 posts

I agree. Good game. Luckily we get a point for playing good. Oh, what? You mean we don't get a point for good play?

#154 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,262 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

How many times have we said this season the team played well and outplayed the opposition yet still lose?

So you want to dump on a team for playing hard and not getting the bounces, when they made it to the finals playing hard and getting bounces? Come on. The goals will come or they won't. But the effort is there. That's what I am looking for. Lundqvist made some fantastic saves. So did Moose. 

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#155 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

The effort was there, it really was. But once again the finish wasn't...and neither was the luck. The Devils thoroughly outplayed the Rags and came up on the short side. And like me and a few other predicted, it was one of those game where we get a ton of chances, barely miss, shoot wide, or have amazing saves while the Rags get every little break

Lou's stupidity and negligence led to this. Re signing dumbfvck Blowhan Suckberg and not lifting a finger to replace Sykora(20+ goals) and Parise (30+ goals) well here is your result. Hedberg gives up 2 softies and his idiotic stickhandling is solely responsible for all Rag goals. We get two on Lundqvist and honestly should've either won 2-1 or gone into OT 2-2. Yes Hedberg made a few saves but all of the goals he let up were inexcusable. All of them

Get off your ass Lou and sit your useless captain down. Get Fayne back here. If Brodeur is good enough to backup he's good enough to start, and trade for at least a 20 goal guy to shore up the offense. Otherwise you're begging for 95-96 redux where you waited far too long to get offensive help (Housley and Andreychuk)

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#156 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

A lot. Pretty much everytime we say that, it's because we got screwed over by bad goaltending.

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#157 bodnar41

bodnar41

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

I want zubrus, loktionov, and fayne back on the ice.

#158 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

And now Poni has the newest mystery injury. Hey Lou, call up Cam. That'll get 'em scoring.

no no, Matt Anderson! That'll do it!

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#159 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

I want zubrus, loktionov, and fayne back on the ice.

i know its just that you forgot to type Marty also.

... and can i get a 'Sal' for players to take off the ice??

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#160 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

I've been hearing this repeated after every loss for about 3 straight weeks.

Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users