195 replies to this topic

#1 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

YEs i know it is early, but i thought that for my first GDT ever i will make it early and simple.

Everything in life depends on preparation. (guy will have to be sharp)

No Jokes about semin or the canes our guys need to take care of business because this game seem to be a do or die. ( W= top 8 L= maybe 2 points of a playoff spot with less wins)

Marty is back in the net, Hope he will change the mood we have since he is not playing (our skin came when he injured himself)

We have to work hard, to be focus and mor importantly to believe. The New Jersey Devils have to make believers out of us. That's how good team take a spot in the playoff. When the players and the fans believe, great thigs happen and goals (man we dont score lately) comes at the right moment and the right time.

I still BELIEVE in this team. I trust Lou, Players and coaches. No more time to critics, it the to play New Jersey Devils hockey.

Kovalchuk, henrique, Elias, zajac, clarkson, Brodeur, loktionov etc.... JUST WIN!

french quote: travaillez pas pour prouvez aux autres qui vous rabaisse qu'ils ont tort travaillez pour ceux qui croit en vous.

Translation: Dont work for the one who are bashing you, work for people who are proud and believe in you.

First GDT hope it will work

One video just to be in the mood

#2 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

You better know what you're doing, Caron!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#3 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,823 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

LGD

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#4 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

Win.

believe-zubrus.jpg

#5 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

win today

Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#6 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

lets go boys, we need a win! and bad!!

LGD!!!

:beerbang:  :beerbang:  :beerbang:

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#7 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

Let's get a win boys!

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#8 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:33 AM

So important I posted twice!

Edited by ZeroGravityFat, 21 March 2013 - 05:34 AM.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#9 Devs4LordStanley

Devs4LordStanley

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

:gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

Let's Go Devils!

@NTylerNJD

#10 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Go Devils score some goals

#11 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

this one is a must win we cant built a gap between the 8th spot and us

www.SterioDesign.com

#12 nmm90392

nmm90392

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

Need this win bad. Have to stay as close to a playoff spot as possible. We win tonight we have our playoff spot back and push the canes out of one. So lets step it up here. Im pretty sure the team hates losing to the rags so lets take that anger and take it out on the canes. LETS GO DEVILSSSS!!!!!

ajq8o1.png

#13 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

היי קאראליינע! מאַכן ווי אַ הורריקאַנע און קלאַפּ!

injinji-2.JPG

"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#14 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

We start losing consecutive games now after being pushed out of the top 8 were going to be in serious trouble... They have it in them just produce more then two goals and catch a W. LGD!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#15 peteyvegas51

peteyvegas51

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

K. Westgarth is a Cane?  Just saw the video of his fight.  Lots of Princeton captains in the east now.  Powe, Halpern, Westgarth.  Just got to get Parros here and we can have a Tiger connection.

#16 Devilsfan118

Devilsfan118

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst. Hate playing the Canes

LGD!

believe-ll.jpg

Anyone who says, ‘You played in that New York area,’ I say, ‘No, I played in New Jersey.’ - Ken Daneyko

#17 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

I love the DeBoer's tie page.  I thought I was so original thinking about Stevens INCREDIBLY REDUNDANT tie selection...only to see this webpage had been created for DeBoer.   

The application PK style:

As the site notes, DeBoer with his stripes...  but when he strayed to "dimples" it's a disaster.

So the best tie was the stripes with a little mix-it-up cross hatch....  not a subtle gray cross - but a bold deliberate black...  and it worked.  Devils won.

So translate to DeBoer's coaching -- Pete's got to go not merely "think outside the box"  No, that's unoriginal bullsh.t - contrived. He's got to go with traditional yet out of the mainstream underlying "eat me" kind of style. His typical patient conservative style needs that little something extra - that little tag line of "or I'll f*ck you up" - he needs the added threat and strength of the "I dont give a fvck what people think" bold black line - it frees the underlying passion and unlocks the truth.

Stevens - no one is documenting -- but I think he's got to go with the pink to bring out his fight - that defensive chip on his shoulder.  Yeah -- it's pink -- you think my piercing baby blues can't drill into you without the aid of a blue tie? -- think again fvcker - yeah and it's a white shirt too - what are you going to do about it?  It's no coincidence he and Oats have those little anal retentive blue with white diamonds.  Bringing out the blue in your eyes is gentle and caring men -- fvck THAT.  If your guys cant see the blue on thier own they aren't paying enough attention to!  THAT is what needs to be said .  Pink says Listen to what I say you fvcker dont just look for any underlying meaning -- just DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO YOU LAZY STUPID ASS CLOWN!

of course a solid black with a white shirt - you may think it says maitre'd - but it actually says English thug who is about to rip your head off a la Bullet-tooth Tony.  I'm just sayin'  ---  it's worth a try

ok -- LGD!

Edited by Pepperkorn, 21 March 2013 - 10:26 AM.

I'm here for the party

#18 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

I'll be there, glad I'll be seeing Marty. LGD!

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#19 Kovy138

Kovy138

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

LGD
LET'S GO DEVILS

#20 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur