124 replies to this topic

#121 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

You realize that Kovalchuk puts in a good 8-10 a night playing D, right? Especially since our PP sucks and tends to use the entire 2 minutes...

It doesn't matter. Is D'Agostini capable of playing those mins for a stretch?

#122 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

It doesn't matter. Is D'Agostini capable of playing those mins for a stretch?

Someone will have to, the D minutes go back to the D.  The forward minutes are alot but at least it requires no change to the PP forward lineup.   Hope Larsson is ready to play the point.

#123 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Kovalchuk's ES minutes are way down lately. He's been playing a ton on special teams, but he probably has been playing closer to 15 minutes a night at ES in non-OT games. Give 13 of those minutes to D'Agostini and spread the other 2 around.

Its not that simple. Will the opposing team burn their top pair defensemen more when D'Agostini is out there or will they focus in more on the Elias line...

#124 lazer

lazer

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

this injury is due to lou not wanting to get another russian, instead he doesnt mind playing crap players with italian last names.

Posted Image

#125 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,555 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

Its not that simple. Will the opposing team burn their top pair defensemen more when D'Agostini is out there or will they focus in more on the Elias line...

My thoughts as well. We'll see
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users