169 replies to this topic

#161 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

lokti seems to be fitting in here pretty well so far, he has a couple of real good looking goals and his last couple in particular have came in clutch for the team at the right times. definently looking forward to watching him develop his game even further with the devils. So far im a fan of this kid!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#162 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

I don't know much about him honestly, but the six goals in a short time and the way he's scored them have made him look like a sniper to me. And the second part of the point i was making,wheres the awesome playmaking skill been when that's what hes "supposed" to be
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#163 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

all i know is i send a thank you tweet to the lakings every time he scores. one of these days they will have some words lol.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#164 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Apparently, LA was loaded at that position.  Their lose our gain ! and he's only 22.

3308166.jpeg

#165 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

their main thing was they were worried he would bail at the end of the year to russia. i think we can get the ruski to make up his mind pretty fast so we gained big time.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#166 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,311 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

What more can be said about Loki, the guy is shifty and has a serious scoring flash we were missing.

He looks like a keeper. As I've said before, I'd be fine with signing him to an extension right now. He's become an important part of this team almost overnight.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#167 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

Came back from the game!
1-awesome experience talk with pete deboer before the game he sign my eastern conference champion cap and told me i will have to buy a stanley cup one very soon lol. He seems calm and cool, but when the puck drop he is another man. When he called the timeout i though he was going to kill bernier and Larsson lol.

2- Clarkson is a funny guys who works hard. You see him on tv, but live he is so funny, he look at us couple of time in the warmup celebrate when he score chatting with other player. But once again, when the puck drop he is ready to play.

3- I met some devils fans (was sit near dave barr cousins and family, we talk about the missing Kovalchuk and the steal loktionov.

4- Andy greene was playing pretty good,on defence and he is a gentleman. He thanks me came there give me a puck. Well somehting you dont see on tv. he is so positive with the guy i think that help.

5- I dont like Larsson game,attitude at that game... Man he was looking at him all warm up long. I told my girlfriend man who do he think he are? playing cocky and playing like sh!t lol.

6- Captain Salvador, well i notice when he hurt himself (our transition was better.) Otherwise, i dont understand why he is the captain.

7- Zidlicky have a monster game! yes he take chances and sometime it cost him... But we need him so much he gives us so much. Volchenkov was pretty good too, he was hitting playing hard and look good. Guys respect him on the 2 teams

8-Henrique was not playing at the top of his game, man he should barry that ot empty net.) Patty wasnt that good too.

9-Carter and bernier were playing fantastic. They are focus,play hard etc... Really like their game.

10- Marty was not a the top of his game but he didnt look shaky to me. seems focus and confident. (well he take a big part in the team and we notice it.)

11- Andrei Loktionov was our best forward by far, everytime he step on the ice he create something.Awesome vision, skating ability. Those who asking why he dont play wing... He is good at center not as a winger. His transition game at center is at his best... he need it to use his speed who is one of his biggest asset. he find easyli passing lane that make him tough to defend against. (he knows with his size he cant carry the puck too long). His biggest assets is his anticipation. He seems to know where the puck will land, that is why he score so much. I had a sign at the game that was written Lou stole Loktionov. couple of player read it and lough at it. (Loktionov look shy)

Well i love my experience and we will come back too see Kovalchuk.

We dominate this game (afeter that bad 1 period) ottawa add 6 shots in the last 2 periods...

They win the skill competition, we got a point.

But i really believe we will have a good lineup when injury will ends (Kovalchuk zubrus poni)

Make the playoff and than you never know.

#168 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

thanks caron14!  good read

I'm here for the party

#169 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

Cool dude, sucks you couldnt see Kovy but one day, one day.

What do you mean with Larsson though? i didnt get it? who was looking at who? and Larsson was cocky?

www.SterioDesign.com

#170 caron14

caron14

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

he was looking at Himself always in the warm up 9act like he didnt give a sh!t with his teammates (well that my perception) and he was playing like sh!t (i dont think it was different on tv lol:P) and seem to dont care about it.

And i forget Zajac, he was giving his heart on the ice you could see in his face he was giving what he has in the tank. Strong on the board to.

On another note i was embarrassed by our power play... Man if we are not good with kovy we looks horrible without him.

Edited by caron14, 27 March 2013 - 09:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users