26 replies to this topic

#21 Zubie#8

Zubie#8

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

I love the OP's threads, some people dont understand. ;)

believe-zubrus.jpg

#22 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

I love the OP's threads, some people dont understand. ;)

No, this thread isn't like his Zajac one. He's absolutely hated Brodeur for years and years. He truly thinks Marty is selfish and a detriment to the team, yet demanded that we all pay respect Moose.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#23 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:48 PM

I agree that this thread is irrelevant. Marty will play next game. However I have been pressing that we need to go after Jonathan Bernier , dump Moose, and have Jonathan play backup until Marty retires. Then we are set again with a solid goalie for years to come

This.

#24 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,725 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Marty has shown us what he can do since coming back and he is rough at times. He should be able to keep us in the game with only 30 seconds to go. Lets play Hedberg against the Isles.

I think this just went whoooosh over multiple heads.  :)

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#25 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

Should have played Hedberg. Marty doesn't deserve a pass for the loss last night.

#26 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,115 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Should have played Hedberg. Marty doesn't deserve a pass for the loss last night.

You really are insufferable.

#27 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,826 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Yep. Moose woulda picked up the 1-0 shutout.  :rolleyes:

There's a lot of problems on this team. Leave it to you to drop the whole thing at Marty's feet. 

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users