26 replies to this topic

#1 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Marty has shown us what he can do since coming back and he is rough at times. He should be able to keep us in the game with only 30 seconds to go. Lets play Hedberg against the Isles.

#2 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Marty has shown us what he can do since coming back and he is rough at times. He should be able to keep us in the game with only 30 seconds to go. Lets play Hedberg against the Isles.

Yes, Hedberg will keep us safe in the last 30 seconds...... by allowing 5 goals in the second period. 

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#3 cgb6397

cgb6397

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

Right, because Hedberg really proved his worth when it was his time to shine
6qf7l3.jpg
"You know my boss, (Lou Lamoriello), we don't throw parades for second place"
-Pete Deboer on the Devils 5th Stanley Cup Final appearence

#4 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Yes, Hedberg will keep us safe in the last 30 seconds...... by allowing 5 goals in the second period. 

Right, because Hedberg really proved his worth when it was his time to shine

Hedberg is rested, we are now scoring goals. We could leave Marty in net we have seen the outcome of last 3 games.

#5 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

Hedberg sucks...he has proven that more then once this year....I'll live and die with Marty.
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#6 Vic Rattlehead18

Vic Rattlehead18

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

No

Devils.

#7 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hedberg is rested, we are now scoring goals. We could leave Marty in net we have seen the outcome of last 3 games.

At least your unending Marty hate isn't clouding your judgment or anything....

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#8 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

You're really bitching and complaining that Marty should be able to keep us in it with 30 seconds left?  I hope you're joking.  These last 2 games were on everyone BUT Marty.  

Posted Image Posted Image

#9 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Maybe if we could clear the god damn fvcking puck with under 30 seconds to go we wouldn't have lost 2 points over the past 2 games.

#10 Beetlebum

Beetlebum

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Mongo.

#11 Sneax

Sneax

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

Straight retarded, If you look at those late game goals I can't really fault marty the defense was attrocious. Marty had no chance on both shots. Monday is a must win game basically, and if broduer isn't in then there is something seriously wrong with our coaching staff.

#12 iceowl14

iceowl14

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

Those goals were purely on the defences shoulders, Marty couldn't have done anything to stop them. Both happened due to not clearing the zone. At least with Marty we have got points in the last few games, I fear with Hedberg we would be seeing a few more regular time losses.

Twitter: @IceOwl14

#13 Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Maybe if we could clear the god damn fvcking puck with under 30 seconds to go we wouldn't have lost 2 points over the past 2 games.

Totally agree, under 30 seconds to play in reg, and we're trapped in our own end...... It's so hard to watch.....Blood pressure rising :dizzy:

3308166.jpeg

#14 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Shut up troll, follow your own advice and give the greatest of all time the respect he deserves.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#15 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,086 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

Marty could have skated the puck out of the zone and cleared it all by himself. Everyone knows that. I'd rather have this Marty than that Hedberg.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#16 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

How bout we dont blame marty for doing a pretty damn good job and then at the end of the game the defense sucks so goddamn bad and they dont know how to keep the pressure out of their zone..
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#17 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

Marty all the way. what a great few games since his comeback. almost flawless.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#18 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

This thread is ridiculous. Whoever started this was just upset after last nights loss

Even Marty playing below average these last few games is still better than what Hedberg could give us

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#19 Chuck the Duck

Chuck the Duck

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

More like, whoever started this thread has a disturbing and unending hatred of Brodeur regardless of all fact and reason.
Posted Image

#20 1Guy3Cups

1Guy3Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

I agree that this thread is irrelevant. Marty will play next game. However I have been pressing that we need to go after Jonathan Bernier , dump Moose, and have Jonathan play backup until Marty retires. Then we are set again with a solid goalie for years to come

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users