Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

New Jersey.

What do I win?

(Oh, that's right...I went there, man.)

Nothing because you failed to answer in the form of a question. The correct response would have been "What is New Jersey?" You get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

Newark: The City of New Jersey

gallery_45_180_172422.png

#42 NJCroMag

NJCroMag

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Nothing because you failed to answer in the form of a question. The correct response would have been "What is New Jersey?" You get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!

You motherf-...

Oh yeah?  Well, I took a dump in the chocolate river!

And I'm giving this gobstobber to Slugworth...FOR FREE!

"A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness."

#43 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

If we consider this the first round of answers, then forgetting to phrase the answer in the form of a question is not penalized.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#44 devlman

devlman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

Good post. Even taking one of those 'IF's' puts us in a much better standing.

#45 NewarkDevil5

NewarkDevil5

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

If we consider this the first round of answers, then forgetting to phrase the answer in the form of a question is not penalized.

I'd consider it a Daily Double so it would be.

Newark: The City of New Jersey

gallery_45_180_172422.png

#46 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,489 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

Make sure to restate the question in the form of an answer. Only complete sentences will qualify.

#47 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

7 - Mogilny was having hip issues and I don't care what anyone says about that not being true.  Letting him go was fine. imo. :)

Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users